We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Redeem code - cars - uk only

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmmm 500 codes that is alot.. but i think they have all been used most probably... oh well shows atari are just loafing around throwing codes at us to try and make us happy... but i think id rather have some new DLC rather than old stuff that we SHOULD have already had

Well not really, when you think of all the people on here and atari forum who have got one or more codes and the people from outside the UK getting them when they can't use them, plus all the people who regually buy the magazine, which i only found in 1 shop as all the others was sold out, it isn't really alot. especially as most big shops (WH Smiths) gets about 20 - 30 copies and the one i went in only had 1 and the other as sold out.

I think all the codes went within the 1st week, the mag has been out for about 3weeks now i think.

you do know you just lost out on a free exclusive car on the stari forums, they gave a free car away to the first 30 people who posted, its too late now, ive now got the GALLARDO COUPE AS well as my zonda roadster, nevermind

Can't beleive i missed the give away from Atari, I checked to see if anything new was on there at about 9.30am then they post that at 9.53am.

Guest mellors_

you know how atari have started giving away the "special" cars for free, does anybody this is to keep customers and will they carry it on

They've got to do something to stop everyone moveing to Forza but I doubt iving away promo car codes will help much they need a couple of decent DLC of about 6 cars. but i doub that will do it.

I've oficially gien up waiting for an email now its been over a week and the mags been out for 3 so i guess they have all gone.

I didn't get anything, and I really don't think the game is going to be used much after Forza (and after all the work diablo has put in). Naa won't leave here and will still go on TDU every so often. Do they really need people to go on the game though, I mean, surely they don't get money for everyone who goes on it after they have bought the game?

Anyway I know this is off topic, who cares (don't ban me its late).

• 4 months later...
i'd dearly love a mclaren f1 lm...

i've just tried emailing them but am currently convinced theres none left for poor ol' me *whimper*

lol

The more you email and pester them the more they will wait or not bother doing another giveaway.

You'll just have to wait until a giveaway appears over on the official forum like everyone else.