We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dashboard Update Today?

craigie

It said that the dashboard was coming the week of May 7th which means anytime this week and on another forum i read that Major Nelson said in his podcast that there was no date for it yet and he will try and get more info for tomorrow (tomorrow being today). another thing i've seen is that an email confirmation will not be sent round M$ until tomorrow detailing the updates and release date, this was put on Xbox.com by an employee's mate who was level 4 (i know he email thing might not be true).

So even theough it said the week of May 7th, it could be Friday at the worst case scenario but M$ usually release updates on a Tuesday the same day the release PC updates.

i have a feeling that it might be added at midnight between the 7th and 8th either UK or US time (probably US)

thats what i thought. 12am Tuesday PST (west Coast of USA), 3am EST (east coast), +5 or more hours from where i am for you guys 'across the pond'. :)

and i guessing the FM2 Demo will be on the new marketplace 'blade', but im only guessing