We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ey lo!

MrColonist

Hello everyone!

I'm yet to get an Xbox, but I thought I would register here since I know I'm getting one and I'm getting Test Drive Unlimited. I don't know how long it will take until I get Xbox Live going and such, but hopefully this or next month!

So what about me? Well, I'm a student from Sweden going to a media school, learning all about media. On the free time I'm a photographer and gamer, not much of a hardcore gamer, but I like games - and cars... and bikes... and a lot of more stuff.

Not much to say, I have caught a cold, so right now I'm home and watching some TDU movies on YouTube.

Regards,

MrColonist

Welcome to the boards MrColonist :)

Hope your cold gets better. You are a photographer? What do you photograph? :) I am a photographer also mainly of cars and nature!

I gather you have tdu for PC then just now seen as your gamespy is in your profile or haven't you got that yet either?! :)

BTW ^^ i really LOVE your sig mate :D

Hope your cold gets better. You are a photographer? What do you photograph? :) I am a photographer also mainly of cars and nature!

I gather you have tdu for PC then just now seen as your gamespy is in your profile or haven't you got that yet either?! :)

Hello!

Ya, I'm a photographer, check out my work at http://mrcolon.deviantart.com/ - lots of architecture and nature photographs.

Nope, I haven't played TDU at all, my computer is way too weak for it.

Thanks. I make all my sigs on my own. :)

i wonder what kind of nature ^^

Xbox, here I come! I spoke to a guy who is selling his, so we made a deal and he will ship the Xbox on Monday.

EDIT: I made a new signature for me that fits this forum much better, hope ya'll like it!

EDIT: Also made an avatar, thank god for .gif files!

Hey there MrC, welcome aboard and I am liking the sig very much.

Thanks Diablo!

By the way; Xbox has been paid and should be shipped today/tomorrow, so I'll be getting it this week.

I don't know when I can get Xbox live going though, it depends - first I probaly need a longer cable, second, a friend told me that connecting through the computer doesn't work, but we'll see, if that doesn't work - then I'll have to wait until I got money to buy a router.

Alright, now I have got the Xbox beside the TV and it's great! I've played both CoD3 and Lost Planet. The first boss at Lost Planet is one hard and irritating boss. Also, I need to get an extender cable for the sound or I won't be able to have 5.1 sound.

Ah well, Test Drive Unlimited will be ordered next month!

PS. The graphics are awesome! I thought they would be worse without HDTV.