We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

mysterious car

nitrox

hi guy's

i'm seeing lot's of car's in tdu (duh)

but there is one special one going around, maybe u guy's know how i can achieve it

it's a car, with tuning body outfit, yellow and red, and it has a text on the front window with "TEST DRIVE" on it

anybody can tell me how to get it ?

ps.: i think i saw diablo driving one once, round' the time i joined the forum's

greetz

this is the default car, you cant buy it either, you see it when you havent downloaded the car packs, if you download the free cars you wont see the default car at all! hope this answered your question?

so if i would remove my free car's i will see it again u say ?

if is, where can u see it, and how do people drive around with it ?

Dear me. If you see the red and yellow car, you haven't downloaded the free car corresponding to one of the DLC packs, and the person you see driving that red and yellow default car is driving a car from one of those packs.

I.e.

Pack #2 comes with 1x free car + 5 (?) premium cars. If you have not downloaded that free car, and you come into contact with someone who is driving one of the premium cars, you will see their car as the red and yellow default car. Understand?

To add to what ThorpaaayUK said even if you do download all the free DLC cars or all premium content you will occasionally see the the red car with yellow stripe (glitch car as I call it) this normally happens when the servers mess up.

I've had 4 F40's on a full server of 8 before and I could see my F40 and two otheres but one of them was the Glitch car.

Also I have seen the Glitch car in different colours, one time it was black with a yellow stripe.

I see the red car with yellow stripe all the time but i've downloaded all the free packs and all the packs you pay for, i just assumed it was a car i hadn't seen before...great, now im gona get all paranoid about it...saying that, they downloaded in an instant, some of them say they are 40 something MB but click your fingers and they're done, why is that?