We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Streets of Fury - awesome video

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe something like guys in like gt500's and like, a new guy (that doesn't have quite an annoying voice this time) comes araound that is a big wig in the real estate agency, and he's like gonna buy you're club out, and you don't want im to, so you send a shrp dressed guy to whak im, and give him a goatee, and like have a clip of im walking into the real estate office, and then, somehow get the sound of machine guns shootin the place up in there somewhere, you could have clips of the people walking into buildings and stuff to make the characters seem like they are not limited to there cars or something, anyway, great video!

maybe something like guys in like gt500's and like, a new guy (that doesn't have quite an annoying voice this time) comes araound that is a big wig in the real estate agency, and he's like gonna buy you're club out, and you don't want im to, so you send a shrp dressed guy to whak im, and give him a goatee, and like have a clip of im walking into the real estate office, and then, somehow get the sound of machine guns shootin the place up in there somewhere, you could have clips of the people walking into buildings and stuff to make the characters seem like they are not limited to there cars or something, anyway, great video!

That's a good idea using the clip of people walking. As you saw I used a clip of the person entering the house.

But for the people walking thing you'd need a proper story, I tried to keep the non-driving scenes as short as possible in this video to keep it interesting.

You could chase me round Tantalus in your Saleen and I'm in a Audi TT or my extra smoky Pontiac.

I could try chasing you. Drifting the Saleen in twisty mountain roads is alot of fun but not very fast. I was drifting with a guy in an SL65 AMG the other day. He was driving a tight line and only drifting when neccessary, and I was drifting as much as humanly possible and then I was only barely faster than him. He was a good driver tho.

maby u should make a vid of the mob hustling u gys to leave ur club place like the meating place like at a tune shop or diner like in fast and furious and u guys dont want that to happen so u give him an offer that if the mobs best drifter loses to a drift challange on the highest point in oahu and u can keep ikt if u win

I could try chasing you. Drifting the Saleen in twisty mountain roads is alot of fun but not very fast. I was drifting with a guy in an SL65 AMG the other day. He was driving a tight line and only drifting when neccessary, and I was drifting as much as humanly possible and then I was only barely faster than him. He was a good driver tho.

I have to say the Pontiac is my best drifter but it leaves a lot of smoke and is very slow! But the Audi TT is faster since I've tuned it and I'm slowly learning to drift.

Well those were some nice videos :) At first I thought, cant they drive normal?! But then after a while i got the clue that it was supposed to be a drifting movie...

Anyways, I really like it, maybe if you make another movie, drive normal in the transitional scenes(when you have dialogs and stuff) This way the audience feels some excitement when there is a car chase or when someone crashes. Now I kind of thought it was the samething throughout the movie because you guys were sliding all the time...

Nice video though (and im not saying I can do any better) :D

Anyways, I really like it, maybe if you make another movie, drive normal in the transitional scenes(when you have dialogs and stuff) This way the audience feels some excitement when there is a car chase or when someone crashes. Now I kind of thought it was the samething throughout the movie because you guys were sliding all the time...

Nice video though (and im not saying I can do any better) :D

Thank you. One of my actors also commented that we were always drifting even when just driving around. I just figured it would be less boring that way. But if I make another storyline video I'll make them drive abit calmer. Maybe....

Thank you. One of my actors also commented that we were always drifting even when just driving around. I just figured it would be less boring that way. But if I make another storyline video I'll make them drive abit calmer. Maybe....

And you can be going round Tantalus drifiting and I'm in front of you with my smoky Pontiac and your all like:

"Where's this smoke coming from???" and you all crash.

Muahahahahahaha. :)

im getting my tdu disc on the 25th, so maybe i could join in

i liked ur vid but try makin another one sooner i hate it when i have to wait and my last post about the idea of the mob and all mabey if u did that u could make one of ur closest drift buds get run over by the mob in an accident that the mob set up im just giving suggestions but try making it a little more drama drifting and action

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...