We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

In google

tofastforu

I can do the same search I do on my computer on my gf and it will be different then different again on my mates computer.

I know I can think of a joke in there :stinks: Anyways try googling these:

-man 430gt

-F430RGT

-F430GT

-FA430RGT

I'm all over it, and I knew this from timmmme back...

I tried searching your names and mine, FA430, and all sorts of MySpace and TDU sites came up but I found something particularly interesting. Did you try editing Wikipedia to put yourself on? Haha!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:FA430RGT

User talk:FA430RGT

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Welcome to Wikipedia! We welcome your help to create new content, but your recent additions (such as Man 430gt) are considered nonsense. Please refrain from creating nonsense articles. If you want to test things out, edit the sandbox instead. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. Tonywalton | Talk 14:58, 23 January 2007 (UTC)

Welcome to Wikipedia! We welcome your help to create new content, but your recent additions (such as Fawad Ansari) are considered nonsense. Please refrain from creating nonsense articles. If you want to test things out, edit the sandbox instead. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. Tikiwont 09:51, 19 February 2007 (UTC)

• 5 months later...