We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My feeble attempts at the paint shop.

My attempts at creating some cars.

The first is a Hamann tuned Ferrari F430 as in my sig. There's no mini spoiler for the F430 so I just left it off rather than using the enormous one in the game.

The second is my WIP Peugeot 206 WRC. Shame there's no wide arch kit to top it off...

Ok, I tried the DBR9 but it just doesn't look right without the wide arch bodykit or the replacement hood. And there's no upgrade for it to do this. So instead I've done a couple of Gallardo's.

They're all pretty basic.

The first is a Hamann Gallardo.

The second a Reiter Engineering Gallardo.

The third a Gallardo SE type.

Ok, I tried the DBR9 but it just doesn't look right without the wide arch bodykit or the replacement hood. And there's no upgrade for it to do this. So instead I've done a couple of Gallardo's.

They're all pretty basic.

The first is a Hamann Gallardo.

The second a Reiter Engineering Gallardo.

The third a Gallardo SE type.

Ok, no problem :) But these Gallardo's are f*cking awesome! :D

Anybody in to make a Mansory GT63? :D

http://www.autogespot.com/viewimages.php?id=d214748364819052007225329

http://www.autogespot.com/viewimages.php?id=f214748364807052007152028

To get a impression of the car :D 2nd one is Team Fuel from Gumball :D

Here's my latest project - a 2006 Ferrari F430GT.

For anyone who is interested I have the second F430GT (shown above) at the Auction House for 150,000 CR with the buyout set at 300,000 CR.

And here is my try at the DBR9. Yes, it is looks rubbish, and the fact that there's no widearch kit makes it look worse! :shocked:

For anyone who is interested I have the second F430GT (shown above) at the Auction House for 150,000 CR with the buyout set at 300,000 CR.

And here is my try at the DBR9. Yes, it is looks rubbish, and the fact that there's no widearch kit makes it look worse! :shocked:

your DBR9 looks better than what i tried. :) although i just threw some vinyls on, it looks decent (havent gotten to do the major detailing. just the color)

It looks Alright. But yeah you're right about the bodykit :o

I made the Red Evo from the fast and the furious Tokyo Drift and if you want to by one (probably no one) PM me...Heres the picture i used

http://www.speedsportlife.com/articles/images/fatfsweeps(rgb)_hi.jpg

and heres the one i made (its not a good photo)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

i dont believe you made that, there are hundreds of them on the AH that looks exactly the same......

and i do not understand how poeple are so into trying to get a Fast & Furious themed car. those movies sucked. there are too many kids driving around nowadays who are driving Evo's, and such, who think their in that kinda scene. in a way, its a good thing the STi's never made a solid appearance in the movies. the only ONE time i spotted an STi was in 'Tokyo Dirft', when they were in the parking garage @ the begining. i saw the tail-end of a '04-'05 STi, with the hood up.

and i do not understand how poeple are so into trying to get a Fast & Furious themed car. those movies sucked. there are too many kids driving around nowadays who are driving Evo's, and such, who think their in that kinda scene. in a way, its a good thing the STi's never made a solid appearance in the movies. the only ONE time i spotted an STi was in 'Tokyo Dirft', when they were in the parking garage @ the begining. i saw the tail-end of a '04-'05 STi, with the hood up.

LOL, i know what you mean

Scoobies are too common, that's why i like Evos

around where i live Evo's are common as muck, seeing a Scooby round here is a rare sight, plus they make one helluva nice sound (much nicer than the Evo's nondramatic/boring pulsate exhaust tone)

i did make it im not lying and i didnt know there was loads out there...oh well i like it...

:rolleyes: if you say so... :rolleyes:

around where i live Evo's are common as muck, seeing a Scooby round here is a rare sight, plus they make one helluva nice sound (much nicer than the Evo's nondramatic/boring pulsate exhaust tone)

i agree Nipper. the Evo's are power by an Inline-four, which gives it its run-of-the-mill 'Japan Import' sound. and seeing its an inline-four, i think its easier for "bolt-on" parts to get tons of hp (a friend on XBL raced an evo 8 MR w/ 800hp)

the WRX's/STi's are powered by the Horizontially opposed 4 cylinder engine. this is what i think gives off that "throaty" sound (thats what i call it) i sounds ALOT better than Mistu, IMO. w/ just an exhaust upgrade, you can definitely hear when a WRX/STi is coming. :) as, ive seen a bunch round here, and its a noise ive grown to love. lol i couldnt pick out an EVO going by from a Riced out Civic. :D