We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

~FM2~ Drifting Competition

Nipper

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your pushing the time up a couple hours, then what time is it? so i know what time in the morning here in EST-time.

i would like to join, but i have a question. my A850 STi has exactly 500hp, but if i tune it to where all the power is sent to 0%front/100%rear, would that be ok???

ive been practicing @ Tsukuba, and have gotten the hang of THAT track so far. g2 do more practicing though

no AWD at all, unless it has RWD it cant enter, as AWD on this game is always powered to the front no matter what you set the distribution is set to, and it actually handles more RWD when 99% power goes to the back :p

hey Nipper, would my R34 Nur work?

it has the R390 powertrain under it, which makes it RWD instead of AWD. i'll just have to see what i have to do to it as its an S-class car right now, but im more than positive its got too much power. i might work on it tonight when i get home from work, and start practicing with that if the R34 Nur would be ok to use seeing its got the R390 RWD engine swap

Guest Johansen
hey Nipper, would my R34 Nur work?

it has the R390 powertrain under it, which makes it RWD instead of AWD. i'll just have to see what i have to do to it as its an S-class car right now, but im more than positive its got too much power. i might work on it tonight when i get home from work, and start practicing with that if the R34 Nur would be ok to use seeing its got the R390 RWD engine swap

ye thats fine as loong as u dont have more than 600bhp.

Guest Johansen
is it 600BHP or 500BHP????

The Limit is 600bhp dan.

Right is nipper drifting or just a judge?

Me and nipper are just judges we might do some drifting but mostly judging.

tell you what, buy a shelby cobra 427 and tune it up as much as you can (cams, supercharger, engine block etc) and you can drift in 6th gear no problem, i did it earlier, sooooooo much fun!! even with TCS and STM on you still fishtall into 6th gear!! haha, if theres any car to teach you about throttle control, ths is it!!!!

I ordered the game, and wheel this morning from gameplay, should have it by saturday... when i find a good drift car ill consider entering

Sounds like your in the same situation as me!

tell you what, buy a shelby cobra 427 and tune it up as much as you can (cams, supercharger, engine block etc) and you can drift in 6th gear no problem, i did it earlier, sooooooo much fun!! even with TCS and STM on you still fishtall into 6th gear!! haha, if theres any car to teach you about throttle control, ths is it!!!!

Crazy... Just.. Crazy..

yea, im just a judge as mentioned before

limit is 600BHP (so the D1 Top Secret is legal)

the next time there will be stricter rules in place :p (mainly cos i wont be walking in blind :p)

I'm not in or anything, but why a 600bhp limit?

More power so more spinning of the rear wheels, to make it easier or just to make it harder with less power? :D

less power is harder, i would prefer to limit it to 300BHP, but then many people would not be interested.

600BHP allows everyones fave S15 TS D1GP

still, next time out there will be very strict rules that will not bend due to ppls preferences :p