We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DJ faceplant - TDU Entertainment

dj faceplant

Hey People!

Let me just take this opportunity to say Hi! People from the 360 and the Atari forums may recognise the name. I've been cruising on this game ever since it was released and i'm on it a good few hours a week, usually in my Mercedes Benz CLK DTM AMG.. God that's a nice car...

I spin tunes also, hence the name. I've been DJing for about 8 years now and love to let people hear "what I got".. So, here's why i'm opening my mouth on here at last, and it's got a lot to do with the Forum Mods in Atari.

Anyway, here's the scam...

Tomorrow (Wednesday 13th June) at 6pm for 2 hours, i'm playing a very special show on Teasefm.com dedicated to all the girls and boys who play TDU and love to cruise..

So, I need some help if this is going to happen. Now, I know a lot of people are part of some very successful car clubs, so i'd like to hear which ones, who's a part of them, who runs them, things like that. Any big cruises you guys have got planned, and what platform, what times, locations.. Any big cruises that were a great success, and just shout outs to all your buddies and cruising partners. Any other suggestions of what you'd like to hear on the show, would be greatly appreciated..

Please get to me as much info to me as possible by replying on this thread and i'll be sure to give you all mentions on the show.

So people, how good this show is and how convincing I can make it will depend a lot on how much input you people give me. Remember, the reason this game is so good is that the community makes it so good. There is no way i'd have spent the time cruising around the island if it weren't for all the people I hook up with along the way..

So i'm asking for a big favour, and for your support. If this show goes well, i'll arrange for this to become a regular spot on the radio station. Just think, once a month you get a TDU Community Show where any news comes from you guys without the big controlling hand of Atari getting involved at all..

Think on it people.. Now, here's the info you need to listen in..

Station location: http://www.teasefm.com

Date and Time: Wednesday 13th June 6-8pm GMT / 1pm-3pm EST / 10am-12pm PST

Contact: During the show add [email protected] to your MSN or text the studio on +44 (0) 7748 596312

So that's my story.. I really hope that you guys will tune in and help make this happen and i'll do my best on the tunes front to provide you with 2 hours of great pumping, driving tunes to cruise to. You may even want to record it to put on your XBox/PC to drive to..

Thanks for letting me say my piece and hope that you people can help make this great fun!

Peace and love all

DJ faceplant

:monkeydance:

Hey dude, nice to see someone has woken up on this forum.. haha..

Seriously though, if you want to get in touch, my MSN is [email protected] ..

i'm going through all my tunes at the moment trying to decide what to play and what not to play..

Any input is welcome.. :D

Seriously though, if there has been any big cruises in the past that need a mention and any that are planned for the coming month, I need everyone to let me know, and I can get them on the show.. Might even stop the music for 5 minutes and go through the list of events..

Don't waste this opportunity people! w00t.. I am your voice for the world.. :D

Special Shoutouts :

S7ING3R

Zurious

MartijnMezger

Ledeboer

EnosEnos

Scaleopdriver

TDU Central Club Members :

1. S71NG3R

2. kpt.daffyduck

3. MadMaxRaver

4. scaleopdriver

5. RAC3_DR1V3R_1

6. EnosEnos

7. The_Driver_Filipe

8. n31lgt

9. AMGedUP1

10. Carboy18971

11. ChristianHA

12. Xera_racer

13. master13nick

14. ukmadboy

15. TheScottishSpotter

16. xInvertedx

17. pizza52

18. Tigacatch

19. MR-E46

20. puppt

21. WR2-LordOfTheDusk

May add more later but thats it for now ;)

Hi dj faceplant welcome to the community.

I some how missed this hole thread :shocked:

Lucky TheScottishSpotter told me last night about your show so I did listen to it. :D Very cool show and thanks for the shoutouts.

TDU Central club will have some big news soon and it would be good to advertise the events we will do. ;) I can send you a MSN with details and dates but for now we have to wait for the patch for the PC to come out.

It's almost impossible at this time to organise big events with all the connection problems.

Looking forward to the next show :D

Hey dude, thanks for the welcome, and i'm glad that you enjoyed the show. Was great fun to do (as always) and i'm looking forward to doing more TDU themed shows in the future. Maybe in conjunction with TDU central, something like Tease FM & TDU Central Presents...

And yes, the more announcements of patches, cruises and car auctions and all that jazz I can get together, the better the show can be..

And to everyone else who listened in, thanks a lot for tuning in and supporting. Was a real boost.

I'll catch you soon S71NG3R and all at TDU central

Peace

face

p.s. Abstandhalterin, yeah, dude, everyone is dude, doesn't mean you're a dude, just that you're dude...

hey dj and welcome,

now that i think about it i think i passed you on the road once down near the line or something

Ah, oh well, anyway, you can call me Jane. ^^ For now, I belong to the Sunday Drivers, I own that club, it's got about 40 members. :)

Hey Spazshane, thanks for the welcome.. Come hook up for a nice slow cruise sometime. If you've got a Merc DTM, then that's even better (as i'm welded to mine)

Hey Jane, i'm glad we got all that cleared up.. :D Shame I didn't get the info on your club before the show on Wednesday. Still, when I do the next TDU show, i'll be sure to give you a big mention.. :D

Peace

• 3 weeks later...