We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Question for Diablo - RS4 Video Location

Smithers475

Hi, I was wandering where the location of that bookmark used in the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YTdpRcpHyM

Can you please tell me how to get there?

That bookmark is just above the tunnel he was looking at before going to the bookmark. To get there, you have to go to the south/west side of the tunnel, get off the highway (either by jumping or by driving till you get to an offramp then going back next to the highway). From there it's pretty straight forward, just make sure you bring a car thats good for climbing (Saleen S7 would do the trick) because it gets a little steep.

There are also some nice glitches up there.

and now i have a question for u, how the hell u designed that signature with x-fire, only three choises there, and no battlefield 2 theme ?

Go to http://xfireplus.com/e107_plugins/cxs/editsig.php

You will need to register on the site and you won't be able to do it in IE, they suggest FireFox or Opera.

There are a whole lot of background pics to choose from but you can upload your own if you want to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest RB26DETT

Diablo's account got terminated by YouTube because he had GTAIV videos on his channel. Stupid move on YouTube / Take 2 on their part.

I still have all my TDU vids and will be putting them up on a new youtube account in the near future but yeah youtube were complete tools and removed my account due to 9 GTA IV videos, well actually it was 3 vids in particular I think even though some of the other vids that were online showed peds and cops being shot to hell whereas I had some humour in mine.

"We''ll get a firetruck out to you right awa *BOOM!*"

Still get messages about that vid sometimes. lol

Guest RB26DETT

They were great. Diablo's videos were the reason I found about TDU and joined TDU-C right after I watched them. ;) It was his Koenigsegg CCR video that made me want TDU. I never played a TD game til TDU. :p

Guest RB26DETT

that was cool. ;)

shame when i bought TDU a few weeks after signing up here, only to find out the PC only had the CC8S. :(

• 3 weeks later...