We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Greetings =D

Iced_Bullet

Well I have been waiting to play this game for a while, ordered the game, and got it delivered two days later (weren't execting it that fats :D)

But I loaded it liking the installation songs :P

Then loaded it up immediately ran into problems realising my Grpahics Card wasn't up to the job :( however spoke to the people on the official TDU forums and they helped me choose a better graphics card for £80 which will do the job and exceed it (and for the spec is at a fairly good price :P)

I will be ordering this Graphics Card (hopefully) tongiht when Ive persuaded my Dad that my comp needs upgrading as its around 1 year old....

Also Id like to say that I rarely use forum as I play on games and then get bored (such as http://www.gunzonline.com/ and http://www.runescape.com/ but seeing as Racind games are my fav (and I won several Need for Speeds (Ps2) and Midnight Clubs (Ps2) I will sertainly be on this game more than other PC games - and therefore on here more

Hope my essay wasn't too much - but there not much else to do as it's raining and I can't go out :(

Wish to meet many people online and have a good time (without hopefully meeting many hackers) unlike GunZ Online where there is an unlimited supply of Russian Hackers :headbang:

Toby

Well I have been waiting to play this game for a while... ... ...

Then loaded it up immediately ran into problems realising my Grpahics Card wasn't up to the job

I LOL'ed! And your computer doesn't have the neccesary PCI slot so you gotta use your dads computer! Which is OUCH!

... ... but seeing as Racind games are my fav (and I won several Need for Speeds (Ps2) and Midnight Clubs (Ps2)

Racing* and own*...

Russian Hackers :headbang:

You racist *******! XD