We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Do any of you race in motorsport?

iBilo

ive raced allsorts in my time, my grandad (when we lived in cornwall) had a gokart track, with everything from tiny little things to some really pumped up karts (which was not available for public use due to the insurance costs), he also had some rally buggys which we used to rip through the fields at upto 50MPH.

never really raced competitively though, although id give anyone a race in the buggys through the field, if your stomach can take it ;)

never really raced competitively though, although id give anyone a race in the buggys through the field, if your stomach can take it ;)

lets race :p i use my cousins all he time :p, my uncle owns like 4 acres of land :)

ive raced allsorts in my time, my grandad (when we lived in cornwall) had a gokart track, with everything from tiny little things to some really pumped up karts (which was not available for public use due to the insurance costs),

If your Grandad still has the track, would I be able to drive the really pumped up karts? :twisted:

Then again I would have to have a 4 hour drive down there.

If your Grandad still has the track, would I be able to drive the really pumped up karts? :twisted:

Then again I would have to have a 4 hour drive down there.

if you pay for your own insurance LOL

i think the entire TDUC userbase should gather for a huge trackday in some random cars

like a TopGear contest, no car must cost more than £250 to buy and modify :p

if you pay for your own insurance LOL

i think the entire TDUC userbase should gather for a huge trackday in some random cars

like a TopGear contest, no car must cost more than £250 to buy and modify :p

i say a trip to the Nuerburgring tbh lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...