We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

whats ur fav vehicle and most hated 1

cocoki700

The Gullwing's a nice looking car tho. I hate the Saleen and the Chrysler ME-12. The Saleen I just don't like and the ME-12 has horrible looks, handling and it can't even drive in a straight line.

My favorite has to be Mclaren F1 and Alfa V6 thing.

I would say its a tie between the Gullwing and the '57 Corvette

Honestly my favorite is the RUF Rturbo.

(Because you can't get a Porsche[i HATE YOU EA GAMES!!!)

Why does everyone keep saying EA has an exclusive license for Porsches... Has noone played Forza or Forza 2?

Why does everyone keep saying EA has an exclusive license for Porsches... Has noone played Forza or Forza 2?

i believe i have :p

PS. Forza also has BMW (although it is the motorsport division, not the whole company, ie, there are M3's but no 330i's)

Fave - XJ200 ... Speed, Beauty, British!

Hated - Saleen S7TT (Sorry N1pper but I just can't stand the thing in this, Forza2 and in the real world)

lots of people hate the Saleen (cant figure why though???) so it dont really bother me much, i havent been driving it for a while actually...

Also, to those of you who say its ugly, remember one thing, the guy who designed the F1 did the Styling for the S7 (AFAIK and IIRC), so therefore they both must be ugly :p

The Saleen is quicker then the CLK GTR in Forza 2....

The Saleen is faster than all of the road cars on that game(even if the veyron was there(god forbid that heap of junk) it would still be quickest).

its also faster than most R class cars(not R1 obviously)

lots of people hate the Saleen (cant figure why though???) so it dont really bother me much, i havent been driving it for a while actually...

Also, to those of you who say its ugly, remember one thing, the guy who designed the F1 did the Styling for the S7 (AFAIK and IIRC), so therefore they both must be ugly :p

ppl hate cuz way too many noobs roam in it because it has awesome acceleration and speed so they think its like a cheat and mclaren f1 is beautiful:mad:

The Saleen is faster than all of the road cars on that game(even if the veyron was there(god forbid that heap of junk) it would still be quickest).

its also faster than most R class cars(not R1 obviously)

i take it you dont want the veyron on the games, to be honest i dont want it either, it would wrecks its rep like the saleens