We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruise on Wednesday (25.07.07)

Pherelas

Forza had kinda taken over this game recently and no cruises are happening, let try and meet up again and try out the game again. Bring any car you want we'll make a basic route and see where is takes us (will basicly will be start here and go in the direction).

How about 8 GMT, hope your intressted.

baldred

nige7

N1PPER

Johansen

Me

Chrisicus

bigbcraig

Jonah

--------------

Se7eN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love to but I don't know if that time will work for me ( I'm GMT-4 [EST + DST], so the cruise would be at 4)... i for sure wouldn't be able to be on long as theres something I need to do at 5.

But can you put me down as a maybe, in either a ferrari 612 or cobra concept? Theenks!

Right it happens everytime, people don't turn up so i'll put all the name down the just come along untill we fill ther server. Can people do 9gmt or bst whatever we're on now becouse there is a new episode of Top Gear on which i'm sure a lot of people will want to watch.

Umm to idea,i've complatly forgotton the map. Any ideas?

I know I'm not going but the North East lighthouse might be good meeting point as its always dead round there and that should make it easier to get on the same server.

Any Top Gears back on a Wednesday ???? Yay!

Yeah it's the polar special on at 8pm BST weds and repeated sun at the same time.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=1698

Guest Johansen
Umm to idea,i've complatly forgotton the map. Any ideas?

just find a nice place loong away from the racetrack and waikiki because their the most populated areas on the island.

How long is the cruise going to last? I might not make it.

I'm entering Highschool this year and I have freshmen orientation. I hope I can still make it though.

cruises usaly goes from about an hour or more.