We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FM2 Police Cars

ThorpaaayUK

Having done a bit of racing, I fancied a go in the paintshop! And to get used to how its all working I thought I'd use a bit of inspiration I found on the net. I was trying to do a BMW BTCC car, but that didn't work out. So, I had my BMW, but needed a different scheme. Google provided the inspiration, and here she is. Needs a little bit of tidying up, but pretty much finished!

P.S. everyone else feel free to post their police creations, I've seen a few around!

forza2handler.ashx?ID=1660791&mode=7

forza2handler.ashx?ID=1660810&mode=7

i have a Dodge Charger in my garage with the cop car theme from my home town. i dont have any pics of it yet, but it looks real good. (if i recall, Nipper might have seen it before) the only thing i added to the car, was the abbreviation for the State i live in next to the town name. (to give a better idea to where the car is from. :) )

Fm2 would be better if they had the Ford Crown Victoria, that way i can have the right car)