We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hey nodz i got idea for u if u still here

cocoki700

I would but they have a tendancy to check the discs for scratches and mines is badly scratched by the laser.

The best one I done was I bought Crackdown From tesco and that same night when I played it my 360 put a laser scratch that was a full 360 degrees round the disc .sS I took it back and said it was like it when I opened it and the women behind the counter said "well I can only give you an exchange" and thats exactly what I wanted. I think me saying it was my brothers birthday present and that he was really upset helped.

try covering it in toothpaste and then wipe it off after a few minutes, if that doesn't work spray hair conditioner on it, and then let it dry and rinse it off.

Update on the disc just done it, and it works:excited: :bananasplit: :bananaskip: :bananajump: :bananadance2: :monkeydance:.

I'm well chuffed as you can tell by the amount of gifs I used. My toothpaste of choice was Colgate Cavity Protection put it on left it for a while then wiped off and the laser scratches went aswell.

Baldred +rep for that advice

Update on the disc just done it, and it works:excited: :bananasplit: :bananaskip: :bananajump: :bananadance2: :monkeydance:.

I'm well chuffed as you can tell by the amount of gifs I used. My toothpaste of choice was Colgate Cavity Protection put it on left it for a while then wiped off and the laser scratches went as well.

Baldred +rep for that advice

Your welcome, you may find you will have to do it again after a few weeks, but once it's been done enough to repair the disc you wont have to do it anymore.

ok i tried the toothpaste but it made it worse i dont know if i put the toothpaste on for long enough it said (please put game in xbox 360 console) :wtf: it was already in then i tried conditioner it worked i did 2 or 3 mins and i could get to my garage i took my murci out of garage it worked after 3 blocks it froze... listen mabey i needed more time but tomorrow on tuesday im going to blockbuster rent tdu if they got take ome and switch

What I d0one was put a dollop of tothpaste on each scratch then rubbed it in a circular motion to spread it. then once it had dried washed it of with cold water under a slow running tap. Then once it had dried buffed it to a shine with the cloth you get with the PSP (Or a cloth for cleaning glasses will do).

Put it in and its worked fine since. Touch wood.