We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Some Forza 2 Drift Pic's

Guest Johansen

Guest Johansen
Guest Johansen
i thought you guys was releasing a Forza 2 drifting video, i havent seen it yet, or did i miss it

ye we are working on one and we got some footage for it last night, but it isnt moving fast as we dont have much time to be playin forza.

Nothing special in my opinion

Let's see what you got then?

Also, anyone interested in buying the S14 paintjob? (I'll obviously remove my GT from the back and can customise it for you if you like, also i just changed it slightly so these pics are now out of date LOL, ill post up new pics if i get any takers)

Also we are working on the Drift vid, but as johansen mentioned we don't have much time to play recently cos i got college/work thing(not quite work, not quite college, but its between) and Johansen has just started a Training scheme(from what i can gather)...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Johansen
Arent Turn 10 a studio like Bungie? Once independant and now Bill's bitches lol :D

Oh, BTW. What do you want for that S14 jobby? And will it be locked or unlocked? It'll go nice with my S13 DRFTr lol

duno what he want for it but im sure he is willing to sell u a copy.

Guest Johansen
I would be willing to offer you more if you could customise is slightly for me before its locked?

And is it ok if I post some of my drift pics too? Theyre more arty than technical, so I dont think they deserver their own thread lol

sure just post away.