We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Game] Song titles

TDU 505

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony

Bittersweet symphony-The Verve

LOL nice to see another Tiesto listener here eh MB?;)

btw whos the fellow singaporean here?

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok!

The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love

This song is crap and emoish, i dont like it :/

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./

You've skipped back loads of songs by the way... was that just an accident or what?

That's weird, those other massages didn't appear.

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./At the Drive In

(At the Drive IN was taken out)

P.S. I'M BACK!!! IN Boston!!!!

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./At the Drive In/You will lose faith

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./At the Drive In/You will lose faith,/I'm looking at you through the Glass/

Through Glass - Stone Sour

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./At the Drive In/You will lose faith,/I'm looking at you through the Glass/ loveshack baby!

The b52s - LoveShack!

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./At the Drive In/You will lose faith,/I'm looking at you through the Glass/ loveshack baby!/Look just what the cat dragged in!

Milburn, Well Well Well

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./At the Drive In/You will lose faith,/I'm looking at you through the Glass/ loveshack baby!/Look just what the cat dragged in/fast and furious

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./At the Drive In/You will lose faith,/I'm looking at you through the Glass/ loveshack baby!/Look just what the cat dragged in/fast and furious/staying fat

Block Party - Staying Fat

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./At the Drive In/You will lose faith,/I'm looking at you through the Glass/ loveshack baby!/Look just what the cat dragged in/fast and furious/staying fat/with a whiplash

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./At the Drive In/You will lose faith,/I'm looking at you through the Glass/ loveshack baby!/Look just what the cat dragged in/fast and furious/staying fat/with a whiplash/so Help Me Rhonda

(I had to put "so" So it can make sense)

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go to a place called heaven/Cause its a bittersweet symphony/ But everything is A-ok/ so get low/and propose a toast to the epoch of indifference./At the Drive In/You will lose faith,/I'm looking at you through the Glass/ loveshack baby!/Look just what the cat dragged in/fast and furious/staying fat/with a whiplash/so Help Me Rhonda/because Rudolph the red nosed rendeer :p