We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Challenge Help

Speed

Ok, so I have 4 single player challenges left in the game, and they are listed below.

Tantalus (Bronze)

Triumph Time Attack (Bronze) Done =)

The Narducci Loop (Silver)

The Pass of Good Hope (Silver) - Done =)

You can probably guess my problem. As you can see the best I can get is listed in brackets next to each of these time challenges. If anyone has any advice at all for any of these challenges, whether it be shortcuts or choice of car or anything then please post below because I'm getting very frustrated repeating and failing each one.

For those of you who don't know where these challenges are, there is a map attactched showing the locations.

Thank You.

For the triumph one, there is a big straight, leading to a hairpin, which go's back down the same striaght, so you can just cut accross the grass and skip the hairpin.

Do the Narducci loop with a Stage 2 Corvette.

On Tantalas, just stay on the track. You will be surprised how easy it is if you take it easy and just make sure you get to the finish. I did it in a Enzo.

Tantalus (Bronze) - A/B Class - Enzo Ferrari Stage 3

Triumph Time Attack (Bronze) - Triumph - Triumph Speed Triple Stage 3 - Done =)

The Narducci Loop (Silver) - B Class - Corvette Z06 Coupe Stage 3

The Pass of Good Hope (Silver) - D Class - Aston Martin V8 Vantage Stage 3 - Done =)

Tantalus (Bronze) - A/B Class - Enzo Ferrari Stage 3

Triumph Time Attack (Bronze) - Triumph - Triumph Speed Triple Stage 3 - Done =)

The Narducci Loop (Silver) - B Class - Corvette Z06 Coupe Stage 3

The Pass of Good Hope (Silver) - D Class - Aston Martin V8 Vantage Stage 3 - Done =)

I did the Tantalus in my Enzo Stage 3 with full driving aid.

The Narducci Loop is definately a hard race, i got gold with a Z06 Stage 3, just don't get off track and brake very early for a corner, you can better stay in track then getting points of.

Talantus is one of the most easiest ones. I made it where I had 1 mile left and had 3:45 minutes left, but I hit to many cars. But if I had 3:45 left and thats with hitting cars so if you don't hit cars it should be piece of cake ;)

And Speed isn't that much of a good driver :D Only joking matey :)

yes i finished it today i drive automatic and manual so after realising that there was no a or b class car that goes slow in automatic i switched it to manual and stayed in 2nd gear for the entire mountain in a stage 3 ferrari enzo and when i got off the mountain i was in 2nd 3rd and 4th gear and i got gold with 7:12 i think