We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi there!!!

99shill

Hi everyone, i'm Steven/Steve or Stingray (my nickname) i'm a massive fan of TDU so thought i'd join what seems to be a great community!

I do actually race in real life, Had a go in a Formula Renault last week as i'm trying to get a drive next season (haven't had a drive all this year), have had 6 Karting championships to my name, none of the big ones tho just local championships but have never finished lower than 4th in my karting career.

currently an employee of Jaguar as a sales person (you know the annoying people who come up to you and say "can i help you sir/madam"), erm i have (sadly) a 1.2i VW Polo LOL but getting a company car next week! yay! dreaming it will be an XKR (XK Coupe) LOL

and well thats me i guess.....

... just today i took it on a photshoot to the secret island :D

:offtopic:

Lol, don't you love how people still call it "The Secret Island" even though basically everyone knows where it is and how to get to it :D (Just thought I had to say that, sorry for the off topicness)

:offtopic:

Lol, don't you love how people still call it "The Secret Island" even though basically everyone knows where it is and how to get to it :D (Just thought I had to say that, sorry for the off topicness)

Pft, you just had a go at me and made me delete 2 of my messages for going off topic xD lol, v ruich :p

As you can see we here are very firendly and have "playful" banter all the time hehe!