We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Promotion

Iced_Bullet

Now I read in RB26DETT's picture thread, that he was promoting TDU-C to anyone he came across last night.

Now this gave me the idea to post here, and ask everyone to chip and and help promote.

Now obviously if we keep typing it and "shouting" out to people promoting, we're not going to get many new members.

So here are a few steps I would say to getting the best promotion.

DON'Ts

- Don't pester people into coming.

- Don't keep saying 'come to TDU-C its the best place to be' and leave it at that.

- Don't spam sessions by repetatively saying all this :p

(ps. i don't think any of the people I have met on here would do these, but ay never know! ;))

DOO's

- Give them examples of what we do.... 'Mafia cruises, road rules, DAILY CRUISES (most important), Factory, and just say we generally have lots of fun!

- Promote to your real-life freinds, who play TDU ... and to "friends" you have made in-game, this way they are likely to trust you more in what you're saying :)

- "Have you got a club?" and they respond with "No" then you don't respond for a few seconds, they're going to say "Why?" and this leads to you saying, "I have a good one, check out tdu-central.com" - Speed

If anyone else would like to add to this, or would perfer not to have this here >< then please say!

Thanks - Iced

I do this to most of the time. After doing about 150km of cruising with somebody i met on the island, i ask him if he would be interested in joining TDU-C as we generally cruise a lot and have loads of fun. If they say yes i give them the link and if they want to they join, sometimes they don't unfortunately :p

Promote to your real-life freinds

That's Us! :D Lol.

-----------------------------------

I agree with everything you've said and I also think that if you say to someone "Have you got a club?" and they respond with "No" then you don't respond for a few seconds, they're going to say "Why?" and this leads to you saying, "I have a good one, check out tdu-central.com" and there we go, a bit of pychological stuff for you ;) that I just randomly thought up Lol.

P.S. 400th Post! :D

That's Us! :D Lol.

haha! I think it was Suio who gave us the link wasn't it? Oh no, I found that map with everything on on google images, then we looked at the site, and thought we'd join. :P

I agree with everything you've said and I also think that if you say to someone "Have you got a club?" and they respond with "No" then you don't respond for a few seconds, they're going to say "Why?" and this leads to you saying, "I have a good one, check out tdu-central.com" and there we go, a bit of pychological stuff for you ;) that I just randomly thought up Lol.

P.S. 400th Post! :D

Grats on 400 :)

Yeah, I'll add that to original post

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should, when ever someone puts a video (for TDU) on YouTube, advertise TDU-C in the video description.

such as Diablo's:

Like TDU? Join TDU Central: http://www.testdriveunlimitedcentral.com

Xbox 360 version

www.testdriveunlimited.com

Out Now: Xbox 360, PC, PS2 & PSP

Enjoy and feedback appreciated thanks !

I'm not saying copy it word for word, as Diablo might not like that, but ya know ;)