We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

First Issue! - TDU Central Magazine

Speed

Its really good overall. 9/10 though. Why? Because most of these cars are for the 360 or PC. Only a couple were available on the PS2 version, like the Mercedes and Lambo. All these reviews are worthless to people without the clutches of a 360 or PC versions. Case in point, it would be awesome if the next issue had more cars from all versions.

Its really good overall. 9/10 though. Why? Because most of these cars are for the 360 or PC. Only a couple were available on the PS2 version, like the Mercedes and Lambo. All these reviews are worthless to people without the clutches of a 360 or PC versions. Case in point, it would be awesome if the next issue had more cars from all versions.

I know what you mean, but in the first post about this idea we were asking for people from all versions. It's a shame noone from the PS2/PSP version wanted to take, but without those people we can't direct it towards you. Sorry but to be honest, if noone volunteers then we can't include that content.

There bound to lol, I have little to no attenshion span on somting like this so I never check spelling and stuff like i really should. My coursework was intressting as I once put excreatment where it was ment to be experiment. So basicly it said i played around with different strenghs of acids to see how it effected me excreatment. That was quite imbarassing. Should have learnt from it really but never will.

Oh will point out it was a spell checker that changed it I just got it very wrong to start with.

Well, I finally registered just to comment on this ^^

Overall was a very good read, And seamlessly put together.

I have one minor critique, Not a major issue; But I found the 'power lap times' page slightly difficult to read due to the colors blending. May be just me ;)

Id also like to pit in my two cents as a possible candidate for reviewing. I appreciate I am a new member here, although Im around on some other TDU and gaming communities; But I am a professional graphic artist and have done professional writing for an actual news publication before :)

Once more, Good read; And Ill most definately be looking out for future issues.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Anyone who wants to make an article is welcome. The next issue will be released as soon as possilbe, but we have all become rather busy at the moment with the new school year so the next release could be put back to November or possibly even a Christmas issue. This does not mean we are not looking for new reviews, the more reviews we get, the faster we can put together the next issue, so if you want to write a review, or even just attempt some text then feel free, we have many people capable of designing pages so we can then add your text so it looks professional :)

Thanks for reading,

Speed.

I can't do anything as college is being evil in the first week and is only going to get worse.

Lol you think it's bad for you! I've stretched all the tendons in my lower left leg, I'm on crutches for at least the next 10 days and it's only my second week at college! :D

Hey guys,

Good job! I liked it. Loved the opening review of course. Could you have picked a better car to have first? Not likely.. CLK DTM AMG all the way. Nice layout, could do with standardised your layout a little more (Loved the TVR review layout). Leave e little more space between your words and pictures, and maybe put it on a white background or a lighter on.

These are just design issues (being and artist and designer, I can't help myself) but the content is good. Really nice to see this being developed.

Keep up the good work guys, looking forward to the next issue. If there's any way in which I can contribute, let me know..

Peace

face

good info bad design

ill start with the good

its a great read very easy to follow and a great read

the bad

the layout of stuff in my case to be blunt as a designer is very weak and could be improved out of sight so yeah to put it bluntly but apart from that its all good

if u do want help with the design elements as i said before u can contact me throught my email address or skip over to my site

[email protected]

www.exp-design.com.au

oh and HI GUYS IM BACK