We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

passionate about the lm

FizzPagan2000

hey all :)

just wondering if anyone knows of an honest way to get an f1 lm apart from having preordered the game in america or endlessly hanging around on the atari forum? (doing my head in - havent slept much in over a week)

not interested in any of the other exclusives...

saw Shane OO7 in his lm just now - some idiot americans didnt even notice... shocking...

I love my LM, the colour of it can't be reproduced so I wouldn't recommend painting it or if you want to buy 2. :) It's a good car, sounds good with the straight cut gearbox and handles well. Likes to peel out above 5000rpm in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear and will swap ends on you if driven with no aids over a crest or dip at high speed. Fun car, looks amazing and is exclusive, what more could you want.

Here's a nice lil image for you.

f1lmsandgallardos.jpg

[OT] Nipper rep comments are private and for you only, thinking that because someone sent you that in a rep comment entitles you to use it where you like even though it breaks the rules is completely moronic. Use your common sense!

[OT] Nipper rep comments are private and for you only, thinking that because someone sent you that in a rep comment entitles you to use it where you like even though it breaks the rules is completely moronic. Use your common sense!

So how is whoever sent it to me not breaking the rules by swearing?

I though swearing in a post, PM and Rep comments was against the rules?

So how is whoever sent it to me not breaking the rules by swearing?

I though swearing in a post, PM and Rep comments was against the rules?

That's just the point, they are swearing aren't they and when you then show it you're doing so publicly for all to see? We're not flagged about it by the board automatically, it's upto you in that respect to inform us then we can see who sent you it and take action if needed.

Rep is negative as well as positive so it's quite easy for someone to say something derogatory or insulting and because it won't show who sent it then there's no real fear for them in doing so. However inform us and we can see who exactly sent that rep and caution or suspend them for doing so.

Basically we don't automatically know who is swearing via PM or Rep comments unless we are informed about it OR we perform a check looking for such indiscretions and if you're found to be doing so, be assured action will be taken.

• 3 weeks later...