We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Money Giveaway ... Mon 1st Oct '07

YeOldeTDUMan

Yes you read it correctly I'm going to giveaway some of my hard earned in game cash (some trade and a lot of 180mph traffic). Call me insane (that is not an open request for lots of abuse) but I fancy bringing some 'crazyness' to TDU and TDU-C

So here it is ...

On Monday 1st October 2007 sometime between 8.30pm and 10.30pm (UK time ... GMT+1) I will be posting a thread here with all the final details but to wet your appetite here are some brief details

I will be buying 10 CARS for silly money ... 1 Million plus the approximate cost of the car

I will specify ...

The Car

The Colour

The Mileage (there will be logic behind the mileage!)

The Price I will be buying at

Then I'll be in a house checking Trade UNTIL 10 cars appear matching the spec I've asked for ... once this occurs I'll buy all 10 and also post here to tell you it's finished ... if you put a car on Trade after this ... tough!

So watch this space ...

Oh and you might want to check you have about 100,000 credits in your account and a free garage space to buy the car

Oh and if ANYONE (moderators included) bug me on Monday night as to when during the 2 hours I'll be posting I'll call the event off!

Oh ... and Have Fun

I would just like to say 2 things

1. You are incredibly generous (and insane might i add, it's over 10 mil your throwing away here!!!!)

2. I wish i could take part, but i have $0 and NO garage space lol (I only have the house you get for the Explorer achievement, and it has all my cars in, yes all 10 of them lol)

I would just like to say 2 things

1. You are incredibly generous (and insane might i add, it's over 10 mil your throwing away here!!!!)

2. I wish i could take part, but i have $0 and NO garage space lol (I only have the house you get for the Explorer achievement, and it has all my cars in, yes all 10 of them lol)

1. Yeah I think once I splash out on a couple of new houses and accounting for the fact that I won't be buying at 1million but 1million plus a number to cover the initial buying cost of the car I think it works out I need about 12mil of spare cash

2. Well you could always do the 180mph in traffic a few times and buy a cheap house to join in

3. How did I know that it'd be you replying to this thread!

ACM?? I'll see if I can be bothered to make it (no offence) but Works being a right pain in the buttocks at the mo' and I can't seem to get much free time on the weekdays for the 360!!

ACM = Arcade Mode as Nipper calls it ... Standard mode to the rest of us

As opposed to HCM - Hardcore mode

No Offence taken!