We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Club Hard-Core Cruise: 13th October

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Iced I was still asleep yesterday morning and forgot the off topic symbol. :D

I was talking about the other cruise we can do where we take it in turns to lead and drive on our favourite road.

Ok back on topic we can meet at meeting place A as it will be busy down by the lighthouse. Then we can jump or drive down there but everyone must bookmark it if we jump.

Well there were 2 cruises going on at the same time :p Myself and Joel_1000 + Speed&Zurious xD becuase Speed and Zurious could not connet, and we didn't know they were trying to, so myself and Joel caried on oblivious lmao!

Sorry guys. :(

Check out my Gumball challenge competition in the half term holidays it's gunna be phat! :D

It's a driver problem I have with TDU, because I have to have the new beta driver to get the orange box (half-life) to work TDU doesn't like it.

I will build a second PC out of bits to run TDU, extreme maybe but I got to get TDU working again. :D

BTW I did see you Iced on the map too but yes it locked up ever 5 mins. I tried to trick it by not moving but didn't make any difference. :(