We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Demo: PGR 4

Nodz86

Demo: PGR 4

Content: PGR 4 Demo

Price: Free

Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions

Dash Text: [ESRB: E (Everyone)Mild Lyrics] Race three exotic cars and two beauteous bikes through the streets of Macau and a snow laden Nürburgring. Includes an exclusive Nürburgring Snow Challenge and unique PGR Arcade Events.

Size: 1.27 GB

From Major Nelson

I will be getting the full game when I get my box back as Bizarre have done an outstanding job on this game especially with the bikes!! They have working instrument panels and the biker moves with the bike plus you can do some cool stunts something I would love to see TDU2 take onboard.

The weather as well is a major selling point to me but what really makes me happy is the photomode in this game, it has not and probably will not be beaten on the Xbox 360 anyway for quality, sharpness and realism.

This game could lure me off TDU ....only for a short time of course or at most till TDU2 hits us.

i have heard tho, there is a few glitchs and bugs in this game that do need to be ironed out, but i agree with Diablo for me this is a definatly must have game. i spent many hours on PGR3 till the early hours in the morning, and if PGR4 has the same pick up and play addictivness (if there is such a word ) then im one happy man

Right first off sorry for double post :S

now my first thoughts on PGR4 is......... can i have a cusion, either the driver is way too small or the steering wheel is way too high, in in-car view (one i will be using the most) and it makes it very hard to see the road. otherwise a very smooth game, and i can see some fun nights ahead

oh and for Diablo. the bikes handle just as good as they look, takes a bit to pick up, but once you got it, very easy, Hopefully atari will be taking notes

HA HA LOL !

While most of you will be at work/school I will be playing it because being a certain supermarket employee I am allowed the game early on Friday :excited:lol !!!!!!!!

You guys jealous ?????

BTW the demo is goooooooooooooood !

Wow that did the oppersite for me. While I can't call it bad it didn't have somthing, I have no idea what but I just didn't like it. There are a few things like the sounds in the engines didn't have depth, it was just the engine note, none of the deeper underneith stuff that should be there.

The other thing is that it isn't as good as Forza, no where near in fact for me. It another racer and not as good as one that sitting in my cuboard near enough unused, might buy when it £20 but not worth £40.

Wow that did the oppersite for me. While I can't call it bad it didn't have somthing, I have no idea what but I just didn't like it. There are a few things like the sounds in the engines didn't have depth, it was just the engine note, none of the deeper underneith stuff that should be there.

The other thing is that it isn't as good as Forza, no where near in fact for me. It another racer and not as good as one that sitting in my cuboard near enough unused, might buy when it £20 but not worth £40.

See I wasn't really impressed with the Forza 2 demo and has an whole the game was a big disappointment for me yet the PGR4 demo I was impressed with yet I hated PGR3 because I thought it lacked something big that PGR2 had but I really think PGR4 will be an awesome game !

But I guess its down to personal taste.

HA HA LOL !

While most of you will be at work/school I will be playing it because being a certain supermarket employee I am allowed the game early on Friday :excited:lol !!!!!!!!

You guys jealous ?????

BTW the demo is goooooooooooooood !

so just like getting it yourself from any place you can buy the game from on friday morning

so just like getting it yourself from any place you can buy the game from on friday morning

NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting it at 7am in the morning so by the time I get home it will be 7:20am and I will be on it with a nice cup of coffee by 7:30am and all this before most people have even thought about getting to school/work !

So yeah I will be playing it before most people :excited: !!!!!!

not really nige, cause for xbox live 'most people' are americans, who incidentally have had the game for over a week now.

i loved the demo, playing with the force feedback wheel i have to say they got it 100% spot on!

Well one of the first if not the first Brit to play it on this forum then !

NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting it at 7am in the morning so by the time I get home it will be 7:20am and I will be on it with a nice cup of coffee by 7:30am and all this before most people have even thought about getting to school/work !

So yeah I will be playing it before most people :excited: !!!!!!

I'll be just about climbing out of bed by then!

Well I'm in no rush to play it ... OK I'll get it on Friday after I finish work, but it's not a life or death situation to get it ...

not really nige, cause for xbox live 'most people' are americans, who incidentally have had the game for over a week now.

i loved the demo, playing with the force feedback wheel i have to say they got it 100% spot on!

I'll have to try the wheel again at some point ... tried it on PGR3 that came with the wheel ... hated it ... tried it with Forza 2 (bought the wheel with it as a deal in Game) ... hated it ... tried it on TDU ... hated it ...

I just hate the way it's constantly fighting you ... not like ANY car I've ever driven ... but perhaps that's just me setting it up wrongly