We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lucky 7!

Eudemon

Just had a quick look at my youtube account and noticed they've updated it again, big text is default now it appears, anyway saw stats for your videos were back and had a quick look and surprisingly my videos have been viewed .....

Video Views: 1,277,777

Yes that's almost 1.3million since uhh .... 2nd July 2006.

That's not to mention the 'Gallardo Coastal East Coast Drive' video probably most of you have seen that someone uploaded for me as well as Driving Miss Shelby which has about another 400,000 between them. Wish I knew he was going to close his account down I would have taken over it. lol

Anyway it just the number that surprised me being lucky 7, so ignore this all you like.

:monkeydance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Just had a quick look at my youtube account and noticed they've updated it again, big text is default now it appears, anyway saw stats for your videos were back and had a quick look and surprisingly my videos have been viewed .....

Video Views: 1,277,777

Yes that's almost 1.3million since uhh .... 2nd July 2006.

That's not to mention the 'Gallardo Coastal East Coast Drive' video probably most of you have seen that someone uploaded for me as well as Driving Miss Shelby which has about another 400,000 between them. Wish I knew he was going to close his account down I would have taken over it. lol

Anyway it just the number that surprised me being lucky 7, so ignore this all you like.

:monkeydance:

TBH, your like the MAIN reason i got TDU lol. a mate told me to get it and i was like IDK if i should do i seacrhed for some cars on it and found your youtube, iv actually watched all the TDU videos on there and the Forza 2 video is nice aswell

nice work man, i wanna get as good as you but my PC lags sometimes when i record so i crash alot :(