We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Parody - Re-Applications

Iced_Bullet

I know I'm probably going to have a bit of free time over the next week (with the holidays) So I was wondering if people could apply here to help along with the Top gear video we're shooting atm.

This thread has been created, as we need to find out if people are going to be free during the week 20th - 28th October. People will be needed because myself and Speed have shot virtually all of the video which contains only 1 car, so we need people to apply again, so we can shoot some footage of 2 / 3 cars :)

We decided not to have 1 person playing 1 character, as the video footage and work involved is very high. So basically, if you have one or more of the cars, please apply again.

Firstly I'll say that I'm new to TDU, and for one reason after another (regarding my Graphics card, I havn't been able to play TDU for 2 months now), and I ordered a X1950GT 256mb card last night, and I should be playing TDU soon.

Myself and Speed_Freak are wanting to recreate a Top Gear shootout.

The reason for this thread is that I am asking if there is anyone else who would like to take part... We are looking for someone who has either the Ford GT, Ferrari 430 convertible, a Zonda or ANY bike.

The episode we are wanting to re-create is the one where the Top Gear team go to the south of France in their supercars and get stuck in the hotel car park in Paris.

The link to the edited Top Gear video (Part 1)

The link to the edited Top Gear video (Part 2)

I am not expecting loads of replies, but any would be welcome... and me or Speed_Freak will get back to you...

QUESTIONNAIRE / FORM

1. Time zone (GMT):

2. Which cars do you own (in the correct colours):

3. How oftern will you be playing during the dates stated ^:

4. Do you lag to British players:

5. XFire:

6. MSN:

1: GMT + 1 (That's Dutch time right?)

2: All

3: If you need me i'm there

4: Nope

5: Good question, forgot the name, but i have you on the list

6: Not posting here, bots search on forums to send each Email adress spam.

I may be interested, but it all comes down to whether the game wants to work. I haven't tried the suggestions other members have made, so i'll see how it goes before a definite answer.

1. GMT +8

2. The Ford and the Ferrari

3. same as Mb

4. No idea, but my internet connection is pretty good, so shouldn't be a problem

5. no (well actually I do, but I've stopped using it)

6. speedy_1307 (hotmail)

1. Time zone (GMT): EST (US/Canada) Have no idea what is it in GMT

2. Which cars do you own (in the correct colours): Almost all of them in any color you like.

3. How often will you be playing during the dates stated ^: Depending on schedue, 1-4 hours.

4. Do you lag to British players: Not really I think

5. XFire: carboy18971 (nickname TDU-C CarboyZR1)

6. MSN: Don't have an account due to parents.

• 2 weeks later...