We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Recording video from your Xbox 360.

Eudemon

I looked on my Dad's computer for software for recording off DVD (as he uses it to record off DVD after My mum has filmed her driving lessons for her pupils), and I found several programs which work slightly. But this (MagicDVDRipper) works the best.

http://www.magicdvdripper.com/

Just download the free trial, and don't regster, this way you're able to keep the prgram (well Dad's had it for about a year without any hacking ...) Just don't click register each time you open the program. I've only tested writing to MPEG1. I will try AVI now. MPEG1 is really only good for when you're about to youtube something, as the quality gets lost when it's at 200%

Recording to AVI is best quality, however you will need a DivX codec such as this (the one I got) http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/

Screen-shots 1&2 added (MPEG1 only) . Smaller is 100% video size in WMP, and larger is 200% in WMP. the quality is slightly better, however the jpg compressing, and the fact I had to adust my display settings via Windows Desktop right-cligk thingy, the quality will be improved on anyone's computer.

Screen-shots are from the Recorded File from a DVD+R.

E: Second 2 Scren-shots are the AVI file produced.

Screen-shots 3&4 added (AVI only) . Smaller is 100% video size in WMP, and larger is 200% in WMP. the quality is slightly better, however the jpg compressing, and the fact I had to adust my display settings via Windows Desktop right-cligk thingy, the quality will be improved on anyone's computer.

Screen-shots are from the Recorded File from a DVD+R.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just found this link on google

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/howto/FromAnalogCameratoComputer_StepbyStep.aspx

but in case of the camera, put yout XBOX there, and in case of a cable like explained with on each end the 3 colours, an XBOX 360 cable with the 3 colors, so u can connect from ur xbox to ur pc immediatly, this is an awsome workshop for people who don't understand diablo's explenation (no offence, it's good explained ;))

greetz ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...