We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BBC's Children In Need [BBC 1 @ 7pm GMT]

Iced_Bullet

bannernew.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/onthenight/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/donate/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/cinnews/

Going to be a fun packed night - as they normally are. with the Presenters getting gradually worse as the night goes on ;). for those who don't know what this is. The BBC hold a yearly charity event broadcasted on BBC 1

I have to say I don't like the new Pudsey though :( Bring back the old one!

Run time 7pm GMT (16th November) - 2am GMT (17th November)

From 7pm: CiN on BBC One

Lee Meads kicks off CiN 2007 with a nationwide singalong, the cast of Hollyoaks glam up for a Marc Bolan tribute, and The Spice Girls are live in LA.

From 8pm: The Spice Girls & Dr Who

The Spice Girls perform the official CIN single and there are surprises in store for David Tennant in a Doctor Who special scene.

From 9pm: Kylie's CiN Comeback

The cast of EastEnders perform a song and dance extravaganza, the boys from The Bill do a Rat Pack classic and Kylie Minogue performs.

From 10pm: Dirty Dancing

The cast of Dirty Dancing sashay into the studio, some iconic TV characters check in to Hotel Babylon and there's music from The Sugababes.

From 11pm: The Newsroom Hots Up

Fiona Bruce leads the BBC newsreaders as they get steamy in Chicago plus music from Annie Lennox and David Gray.

well i can now say that i sat through the entire children in need from 7pm-2am, granted i was asleep for most of it lol, now don't take this the wrong way, i think its great what all these celebs and people around the UK are doing for this great charity, but personally i find the programme a bore the only thing i did enjoy was the Dr Who episode and the QI special, wanted to watch the Buzzcocks bit, but obviously was asleep for that bit :P

Yeah. Terry wogan gets a bit boring tbh. But they still raise about £30,000,000 after it all

I still think the british public can do loads better, as thats an average fo £0.50 per person, and really that is shocking! I dontate £10 of my own money each yeah (whenI dont really have a job and I'm 16) :p, meaning a further 20 people dont donate at all. And also when the cheques for £150000 are given in, thats again a 300,000 people who don't donate.

that is kinda bad really, not that £30 mill is small, but ya know!

I donated £1000 of my hard earned money, as i do most years. I do it, for the fact it helps disadvantaged children.. I don't normally watch it, but that doesn't stop me donating. I felt the buzzcocks bit fell flat on it's face and was not funny at all so you didn't really miss much evo. Whether it's £1 to £1million it all helps so feel free to go to your nearest post office, bank or building society and donate on Monday.

I only watched after the news, saw the last bit of Q.i. on BBC2 and that was good like it always is.

I only really watched it for Hotel Babalon and Buzzcocks and both where rubbish. Tbh the whole so this year was pretty poor as all it was was West End shows, it just doesn't seem to be like it used to be anymore.