We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Couple of questions

JoelManiac

Sorry if these have been asked a million times but im only new to here and have been playing the game for a while but im not an expert.

I have a couple of things i dont no about so ill ask you guys:)

First thing is that i bought a ferrari enzo off trade section. But its a crappy yellow:mad:. So i went to paint it and it came up with you must find all car showrooms before you can paint your car. I found themall ages ago. Why is this?

Second thing is a connecion problem with a friend. I can connect with everyone fine. They dont jump around everywhere and i can race them. But my friends car jumps around everywhere and i cant race him. He says i have a bad connection sign near my name so i jump everywhere. But everyone else doesnt get this. I do cruise with other people i meet freeriding all the time and they say it went fine. Why is this happening?

Thanks for the help in advance. And sorry i havent been active on here ill try to be more active now.

btw being champion rocks. I made more money in 15 minutes then i have in the whole game before that.lol;):):excited:

Sorry if these have been asked a million times but im only new to here and have been playing the game for a while but im not an expert.

I have a couple of things i dont no about so ill ask you guys:)

Go for it !

First thing is that i bought a ferrari enzo off trade section. But its a crappy yellow:mad:. So i went to paint it and it came up with you must find all car showrooms before you can paint your car. I found themall ages ago. Why is this?
You cannot custom paint Ferrari's or Maserati's in TDU due to them being stuck up their own behind and feeling that only official colours are allowed for some strange reason, though you can take it to a normal paintshop and paint it an official colour, note that this also allows you to change your interior also! There are other cars you cannot paint either such as the CLK-DTM.

Second thing is a connecion problem with a friend. I can connect with everyone fine. They dont jump around everywhere and i can race them. But my friends car jumps around everywhere and i cant race him. He says i have a bad connection sign near my name so i jump everywhere. But everyone else doesnt get this. I do cruise with other people i meet freeriding all the time and they say it went fine. Why is this happening?
Ask your friend if he is connected via a router and if so tell him to run the Connection Test in the System blade, if his NAT shows as Strict or Moderate this is the problem, it has to be Open for smooth online play. Xbox.com has instructions on port-fowarding or if you can find out the make and model of his router we will try and help you here. :D

Thanks for the help in advance. And sorry i havent been active on here ill try to be more active now.
Don't worry about it, enjoy yourself and we'll see you when we see you!

btw being champion rocks. I made more money in 15 minutes then i have in the whole game before that.lol;):):excited:
It sure does !