We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Christmas Gumball 3000 Challenge (PC & 360)

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a suggestion: instead of just one overall Gumball winner, maybe we should also have a few Stage and Day winners as well, so the rest of us wouldn't feel so bad
i agree with car freak
OK, well I was going to have individual stage winners and an overall Gumball winner :) So don't worry.

However only the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall places have permission to put it in their signature.

Anyway lets get this thread back on topic. Is the Gumball still going on for the 360?

Yes, However only if yourself and Telos make it so. You could PM people here, and you can invite people from other forums here.

I would think so...

Anyway, what's the timings gonna be like? Or is it still too early to say?

Right well, to fit in with my social life, and yours, I was thinking about saying that you'd have to get up at 6am on the 28th December. I know the final spread sheet is not up yet, however I keep making little tweaks to it, so there's no point. I will upload it tonight though :)

Yeah, still just the two of us but what the hell...let's do it anyway. What times (in GMT) would be good for you KTF67?

I'll leave the times and sorting out of dates up to you and KTF67

What time will it be? Well to compensate for the time zone loss that some people have, just start it at like 10pm GMT. We can go on into the night and go to bed whenever it finishes, that way it starts at 2pm for GMT-8 (far west USA timezone) people and they can eat their lunch then play after, we can eat our dinner and play after. All's fair.

What time will it be? Well to compensate for the time zone loss that some people have, just start it at like 10pm GMT. We can go on into the night and go to bed whenever it finishes, that way it starts at 2pm for GMT-8 (far west USA timezone) people and they can eat their lunch then play after, we can eat our dinner and play after. All's fair.

Yeah, Carboys is not really the problem, as he prefers to cruise at around 8pm GMT (GMT - 5) [3pm for him] as his parents don't like him cruising late. It's Car Freak's time zone that is difficult (GMT +8). So If we start ar 10pm GMT, then he will have to get up at 6am. Which is much better, as previsouly he had to get up at 3/4am ....

Each day is around 1 hour, so it doesn't take up too much time, and also means that Car Freak can get to schoool (or whereever if he needs to on that day).

Right, as I said on official forums Ill try and fit you in. Are you free on 28th and 30th December?

The one on the 28th December would start at around 8pm GMT and the one on the 30th would start at around 10pm GMT. Please, if yo can come on those dates, state what car you'd like to be in. C Class (or below) restriction for 28th and no restriction for 30th. Please don't go for a 575 though, as we already have 3 of these ...

[mutter] how unimaginative [/mutter]

Yeah ... could you do both days? Look on the table in the 2nd post in this thread. There you'll find a table of the days that the Gumball is taking place over.

It may look confussing, however it's fairly simple. Stage 1 will take place on 23rd (for everyone) and stage 2 will be on 27th/28th (depending on which group you're in for that stage). and stage 3 is on 30th or the 1st (dependant on which group you select for that stage).

Everything is Closed!! And Stage 7 Video Directions

As I will be going away from tomorrow morning until 20th evening. This means that I would have little time to change things etc. So therefore all the cars, dates and times are non-changable now :)

I will now upload the final times and dates where people are compteing.

(see second post in 5 mins for video and final listings)

I'm very sorry to say Iced my family have changed their plans and I'm not going to make some dates. :(

It will be easier for all I think to say I'm out, it's too late to change anything now.

Sorry for the late notice I have just found out myself. Sorry if this upsets your arrangements.

I can't apologize enough and wish I had control of my family but I don't think even god could control my family.

So good luck with this and have fun.

lol. Sorry if I spammed or anything etc. Get me or HSV to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHiER6pU_To

Check the first post ;) It was already. And what do you mwean get you or HSV to do it?

i'll be doing this route in HC, when am i meant to be racing?

Check the table in the second post ..... I don't post tables of times and updates for no reason.