We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey all :)

Cyrage

Hey everyone:)

I would like to introduce myself,

My name is Roy, i am 15 years old, i live in The Netherlands and i love cars :)

P.S. I would like to buy TDU for PC

Anyone has tips?

And what do they mean with STAGES on a car..?

And if a car has done many miles, does it drive worse?

Cheers!

Hi there Cyrage, welcome to TDUc and we hope you enjoy yourself here as well as do some cruises and such with the very friendly but slightly strange and weird PC squad we have here. :D

:welcome:

As for your questions, hmm let's see:

1) Check your specs against the minimum specs posted in the TDU PC section, also posting your PC specs so others who may have or who have had experiences with your kind of setup will be able to advise you better.

2) Stages on the car is the tuning which usually results in a performance increase, it's like some tuners in real life, you can ask for a Stage 1, 2 or 3 tune for your car and the higher the number the more it costs but the more power you'll receive. So in other words Stages is the tuning of the car, the higher the stage means costs more but a lot more power!

3) Nope, mileage has no effect on the cars handling or performance, it's just a bragging right essentially.

welcome mate, try amazon for the game

stage = how far tuned the car is (stage 1 2 or 3)

and as for the mileage / KMage it doesnt matter, just people buy second hand cars, and they prefer them with no miles (i personally dont care what mileage a car has, they all drive the same at any miles)

I like youre name btw, it reminds me of Borat :D