We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

will test drive come out on ps3???

mrb20

Everyone i know that has an Xbox360 and a PS3 hardly use their PS3's and say that the online gaming side is much better on the 360 than the PS3 ,so I'd go for the Xbox360 Elite if I was you ,TDU 2 is a possability for the PS3 but the community for it is already in place on the Xbox360 so come and Join us now rather than waiting for TDU 2:)

• 3 weeks later...
Everyone i know that has an Xbox360 and a PS3 hardly use their PS3's and say that the online gaming side is much better on the 360 than the PS3 ,so I'd go for the Xbox360 Elite if I was you ,TDU 2 is a possability for the PS3 but the community for it is already in place on the Xbox360 so come and Join us now rather than waiting for TDU 2:)

I wouldn't go for the elite because your paying extra for nothing but a 120gb hard drive and unless you plan on downloading loads of trailers and demos (which you can do for free on your PC) I dont reccomend the elite since the new 360s come with HDMI which makes the original idea of the Elite (1080i Resolution) now just a waste of money. Just get one of the new premiums and make sure it says HDMI on the side of the box.

No it was probably because the game wouldn't sell well enough on PS3 due to the slow uptake and sales of the hardware though DFP and G25 support may have swung a few purchases and also Microsoft paid to have exclusive to Xbox 360 in the current gen ...apparently.

No it was probably because the game wouldn't sell well enough on PS3 due to the slow uptake and sales of the hardware though DFP and G25 support may have swung a few purchases and also Microsoft paid to have exclusive to Xbox 360 in the current gen ...apparently.

ya maybe...