We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Christmas Disasters!

Iced_Bullet

I know it's another thread on Christams. But hey. Post your Christmas Distater/Miss-hap Stories here!

First off, Primery_Drift (my younger brother) knocked down the breakfast table with all our fried breakfasts on. However dad caught the table before disatser broke out. As only 1 glass of orange juice smashed on the floor. The breakfasts were saved! However this still meant we had to get the mop out and clean all the glass off the floor.

Bless him ;) Ah well Christmas isn't Christmas until something like this happens (well in our household anyway :rolleyes:)

Anyway, off to open and distribute my presents out :D Have a good day, even if it's filled with disaster (to post here!)

My dad dropped a full glass of good red wine all over our cream carpet lol, came out, i think, was more worried about the waste of wine.

KingSkyLine haha that made me laugh with baldred's comment, would +rep but shouldn't do for braking the rules lol, can't cook for... love that line.