We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Can't connect to TDU server, please HELP!

ravedisc

Hi,

I didn't played TDU since last summer. Now that I want to play it back again, I notice I can't connect on TDU server.

I've created another login on gamespy.com, nothing worked... I also tried to let the game create another login (when you create a new profile), doesn't work!

You should know that I don't have my TDU game (original copy) with me (I'm studying abroad) so I downloaded a cracked one. However, I am using my original key ! So I except it doesn't matter I have not the original one.

Please help me, this is frustrating me, the game isn't worth any value without the online mode!

It's okay :

-reinstalled the game

-installed patch 1.66 that I downloaded from official website

-I didn't cracked the game so there's the original .exe file

-I used latest Daemon Tools with some options enabled (safedisc+securom)

And now it works very good !

It seems that I will always have some bugs, unfortunately. ^^

When I press the "m" button to see the map, I often have the message "Network connection was lost" and the game crashes. But if I play a few minutes without using the map, I don't have the problem when I want to use the map again.

The only real problem is that I can't use the map when I need it, and I don't know when it'll show "Network connection lost" so that TDU don't crash.

That isn't very practical, because I have to find races and places without using map or I'll risk to crash the game. A part of that, the game is working wonderfully.

It seems that I will always have some bugs, unfortunately. ^^

When I press the "m" button to see the map, I often have the message "Network connection was lost" and the game crashes. But if I play a few minutes without using the map, I don't have the problem when I want to use the map again.

The only real problem is that I can't use the map when I need it, and I don't know when it'll show "Network connection lost" so that TDU don't crash.

That isn't very practical , because I have to find races and places without using map or I'll risk to crash the game. A part of that, the game is working wonderfully.

Well that's what you get when you use a cracked version ....

• 1 year later...

Hello need Help

Hey guys I got this problem that my TDU doesnt want to connect to the TestDrive server... I do have game spyid, the original game, the patch 1.66A and my fire wall off, but it still doesnt want to connect for some reason any suggestions on what I should do now>? (I have attached the message it tells me when I am trying to connect) :confused: