We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU: PC Car Sound Upgrades! Pack 2 now ready!!

Mb

• 2 weeks later...
    • Replies 468
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ruf rgt sound is horrible in the regicide pack.. the low pitch just isnt anything like the real thing and the high pitch.. well, sounds like a bushtrimmer thats about to blow up... and if that dosnt already kill the fun, the volume is way too low.

Anyone got a better one? i dloaded another one from tduaddons, but it wasn't that great either.

• 1 month later...

Hello again. Long time no post :P anyways thought I would just put this little sound pack I made here.

TDUSoundpack

List of cars changed:

Gallardo Coupe (few errors, will fix) Preview

Ruf RT12 (not completed yet, will finish soon) Preview

Skyline (2JZ engine swap) Preview

Mustang GT (might be an error, will fix) Preview

Murcielago (might be an error, will fix) Preview

SLR (absolutly awesome, joke :twisted:) Preview

Previews now available :D

Anyway, enjoy this little gift I share with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, no doubts and I am very gratefull to people that have taken so much time to sort mods, sounds and extra game changes, but the reality of your sound file are from being exciting, please don't take offence but really, they are probably the worst i have heard since people modded sound, probably worth going back to the drawing board but appreciate your efforts here, not worth downloading! bad quality through out!

How come does my sounds not work? Tell me your problem precisely , i'll do my best to help.

;)

+ I've recently Released an LP-640 Sound Mod , right Here

Feel free to give it a try :D

Hi mate, no doubts and I am very gratefull to people that have taken so much time to sort mods, sounds and extra game changes, but the reality of your sound file are from being exciting, please don't take offence but really, they are probably the worst i have heard since people modded sound, probably worth going back to the drawing board but appreciate your efforts here, not worth downloading! bad quality through out!

first post since haloween.

i might come back here

but Kelvjy linked me to this post, i have to say.

shut the hell up. he's done well!

hai guise, did you miss me? :D

• 1 month later...
    • 4 months later...

Ok I am slightly confused....What files should I be downloading? I have the updated version of TDU AND the expansion pack...And do I just make a folder do a search for file name go to it copy it save it in the saved folder and replace with new sound file? Thats what I got out of what I was reading.

• 4 months later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 years later...