We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

G-Club

TDU-RAZOR

Are you interested in joining such a unique club ?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in joining such a unique club ?

• YES - Sign me up today...
    • NO - I dont even know why i voted...

Anyone want to join a new club ?

these events are as follows:

G-string:this is basically a cruise event, members get together to form a string of classic cars in motion. This event always begins at the club house and the final destination is different on each string event

G-pose:classical car ownership is about showing of in style. the cars have all the curves in all the right places, and the pose event is a chance get together and fill up those photo albums and forums with your best snaps.

G-force:Members get together in hardcore mode, turn of those driving aids and unleash those G-Forces. This event is about having fun with your car. friendly competitive action results in handbrake turns, high jumps, wheel spins, smoke clouds & drifting. Anything that gets those G-forces up! and as members turn up the heat to show of thier own driving techniques, and prove they have what it takes to be crowned Top-Gee

G-derby:Our members recieve hidden benefits, one of which is a program showing the locations of our derby events. Which are sure to be a huge hit. Demolition Style Derbys, in prime locations provide a chance for club members to bond and smash away the stress

G-factor:This event is based on the old "word of mouth" we need to show people that our members arent just collectables and can burn rubber. So we all get together and light up the diners with G-Events. (each event must contain the "G" letter - example G-shadowracer, etc etc)

G-trap:High octane fun, members gather in the club carpark and a rat is choosen, everyone locks to each other to prevent distance disconnections. Then the rat is given a ten minute head start. Whilst the pack then has to catch the rat. The first member to hit the rat wins.

G-rush:time to brave those crash helmets and leather gloves, members start lighting up those orange dots around Oahu as they compete in an adrenaline fueled multiplayer race spree.

and many more...

contact me if you wish to join us...

I already have 'plans' for TDU2 :)

NOW THERES THE RANDY WE ALL KNOW... no more negative talking, hes producing things... tell me more ?

well i been so busy at the launch of test drive, that i never was doing the clubs vs website things as i was too busy making programs. But since we decided not to add to the original toolkit i seem to have more gaming time and thought you know i dont have a proper club.

so... came up with this, but could do with a few people like you for leaders. Those who know they way around the island and all the little tricks, etc...

be handy if i could post on the official forums, but i made a deal with atari not to go on they anymore :eek:

NOW THERES THE RANDY WE ALL KNOW... no more negative talking, hes producing things... tell me more ?

Indeed I am ;) No more info for the moment, there are... discussions :p

well i been so busy at the launch of test drive, that i never was doing the clubs vs website things as i was too busy making programs. But since we decided not to add to the original toolkit i seem to have more gaming time and thought you know i dont have a proper club.

so... came up with this, but could do with a few people like you for leaders. Those who know they way around the island and all the little tricks, etc...

Hmm, t'is an interesting proposition.... I'll have a think.

be handy if i could post on the official forums, but i made a deal with atari not to go on they anymore :eek:

A deal? Christ, the whole thing gets weirder :eek_blue:

If you had a few things going on on the 360 then i'd be intressted, but don't want to be stuck to one club or anything, if its all orginsied out of the game and not with club houses then sign me up :)

due to lack of interests, had to drop the global idea, sorry fella

the cruise events are still called "g-string" had problems with certain aspects of the club so certain sections have been removed from none controlled forums.

anyway if anyone is still interest im sorting another 7members out tonight so private message within the next 3-4hrs

i will be online in about (7:30 - 8:00 PM) so if have xfire i need your addys please.

if we exceed the 8player limit desrat will host one group me another, and as the club continues to grow, others will be asked if they wish to become squad leaders....

If you had a few things going on on the 360 then i'd be intressted, but don't want to be stuck to one club or anything, if its all orginsied out of the game and not with club houses then sign me up :)

Are you up for being a leader on behalf of us Pherelas - you will be in charge of club recruitment on the 360 platform, if you are interested and still wanna join g-club, i need your xfire contact...

i need to talk to you about certain problems we have and how to get round them, also need info from you on the changes from xbox to pc for the extra programs exclusive to club members :)

anyway if your still up for it, let us know...

carfreak are you still interested - which platform are you on ?????

• 2 months later...