We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 2 - Ring Taxi run

Eudemon

I thought I lost this video and in a way I did, it was on the server hidden away for some reason but now I figured I would post it and show you guys the Ring-Taxi I created in Forza 2. The car when stock tuned (ie no tuning settings) as you will see from the video is not the easiest to drive but it sure as hell is fun !

This was when I used to play Forza 2 a lot and would take the RT in online races and most people would comment on it and want to buy it and in fact I sold almost 100 of them and people are still contacting me wanting to buy it but alas I cba going through that again.

Anyway no youtube right now and it's a big file compared to what I currently do now but still worth a look methinks. :p

Please "Right-click and Save as".

[Ring-Taxi Nurburgring Run] 111Mb :: 8m31s

Yeah I did, you joined then you left, so I sent you an invite then you arrived and went again then I got your request. It was a good room too, we were racing stock cars and had themed races like US muscle on US tracks, Evo vs Impreza, Japanese hot hatches round Tsukuba and BMW M3 E30's on the Nurburgring. Was a lot of fun and we had some quality races !

M3 E30's around nordschleife was fun last time :) You broke my drive shaft lol :p

In about 1.5 weeks im back from my snowboarding holiday (Yes im going to snowboard, with a hand injury). Going to watch the vid now. Downloading atm :)