We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw an Elfin MS8 Clubman in teh showroom,a nissan 350z, a mazda rx-7 on was an a-spec and the other was a standard one, an evo 8 and an evo 4 or 5.i ave pics of the elfin but i dont have the hardware to connect my phon eto the computer with me so when i get back from my holidays i will try to remeber to post some pics

i've never seen a XF in my life, and you see it daily mb? i soooo hate you :cheeky:

You would really hate me then. I walk past a C63 AMG every day, see an old RS6 almost every day, have a friend who's dad owns a DB9. I ignore Porsches because they are way too common. The car garages we have in the area are: Bentley, Maranello (Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche etc), Aston Martin, Jaguar, Morgan and Renault.:) XFs are very cool. Occasionally see one.

You would really hate me then. I walk past a C63 AMG every day, see an old RS6 almost every day, have a friend who's dad owns a DB9. I ignore Porsches because they are way too common. The car garages we have in the area are: Bentley, Maranello (Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche etc), Aston Martin, Jaguar, Morgan and Renault.:) XFs are very cool. Occasionally see one.

Showoff :D

Nah, just kidding ;)

Must be cool to see all of those awesome cars, but here, and I believe in Norway aswell, cars are extremely expensive compared to the rest of the world ;)

We actually convert our estates, hatchbacks etc. to "Vans" whic means, they get a yellow lisence plate in Denmark, and a green one in Norway, and then the cars lose the rear seats, and poof, they cost around the same as everywhere else :D

My friend`s mum own Gallardo Spyder in Orange, Lexus SC430...and Infiniti FX56 and my friend (he`s 15) drives a Brabus Smart...srsly...:D

Edit : Urm...and that 7-series is FUGLEH! Even the pick-up one...:p