We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My first car!

ShadowGT

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going 110km/h & my handbrake decided to jam up on me the otherday but luckily it is a pissweak handbrake so i can still drive my car till i get it fixed. BTW i didn't notice i was speeding till i checked the photo out after i got home lol. Although the fastest i've been is 145km/h (Inline 6 FTW) on the new EASTLINK tollway near where i live(kinda funny cos a guy had his car impounded & licence suspended for going 135km/h on the same tollway a day earlier)

Guest RB26DETT

technically it isn't considered speeding if there isn't a speedlimit. oh well, here's a tip. only go fast when you can control the car. don't let the car control you.

technically it isn't considered speeding if there isn't a speedlimit. oh well, here's a tip. only go fast when you can control the car. don't let the car control you.

German Autobahn FTW! Going 200km/h and then you see a sign with 100 (with these stripes, so you cand drive faster there lol), OOPS! :D

Guest RB26DETT

that's good enough. our speedlimit here (in exception of the skyway) is 100km/h but 120 is still acceptable.

There is a great bit of road near us on the M3 which is downhill for ages :) Mate managed 115 in a saxo lol with 4 people in the car. Perfect safe as it was empty and its very straight.

No one pays any attension to speed limits in this world, apart from the annoying idiot that do, shame that there bringing in avarage speed cameras :(

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've had my car for about 3 or 4 months now it's time to go car shopping again :) My Falcon was never meant to be a permanent car (Plus the Transmission is on it's last legs) & so i have started looking around for a new car.

I found this on a car site for $7,800 It's a performance utility Ford Falcon XR6 that was done up as a show car. I'm gonna do some looking into it & if everything looks legit try & organise a loan to buy it. What do you guys think?

3968788.jpg

3968780.jpg

3968851.jpg

3968908.jpg

I'm hoping no one else notices it as a car like that at that price will sell quick.

a monaro :)

but if i know aussies, they're either a holden or ford fan. they can't love both. :p

Yep you couldn't of explained it any better.

*EDIT*

*sigh* My dad is being a tool :( The car may sell before i can get the finances together for it :(

That's why i love to go to Germany.

Damn, Autobahn is so much fun :D

I have to go there again, hopefully with a Ferrari. :)

+1. When we went, it was an Audi A6 1.9TDi, but it was still great fun. We hit 125mph! Actually that isn't the fastest we've been in it. Me and my dad went 130 in it on a dual carriageway near my town (at 10pm), whereas in Germany we had a car laden with holiday gear, and were going slightly uphill...but still.

And Mb, how about we have a race on the autobahns (...I mean a cruise...:cheeky:), you in a Spyker, me in an Aston. Yeah? :lol: