We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My first car!

ShadowGT

It may not be a 911 turbo or a 599 GTB but for only $1000 i'm happy :)

I bought it today off my dads mate. I don't have my full license yet so it will be my learning car till i get my license.

It's a 1993 Ford Falcon Fairmont. It's got all the niceties such as electric windows, Cruise control, keyless entry,Alloy wheels , the only thing it don't got is a CD player(Radio/cassette FTL)

Sorry on the crap quality pics but it was 8:30am & i only had my phone camera(sleep deprivation+crappy camera=bad pics)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a real mechanical person so the most i'll be doing (for the time being anyway) is installing a CD player & hanging some fluffy dice from the rear view mirror (Gotta have the fluffy dice ^_^)

but Ford builds it's Inline six's pretty good anyway so i should beat most Jap crap "Poser" cars off the line in a drag anyway should i choose to do something like that ;)

I'm not a real mechanical person so the most i'll be doing (for the time being anyway) is installing a CD player & hanging some fluffy dice from the rear view mirror (Gotta have the fluffy dice ^_^)

Do you have GameStation in Australia? They do fluffly dice with Super Mario Mushrooms on them ^^ :excited:

Poser[/url]" cars off the line in a drag anyway should i choose to do something like that ;)

OMGLOL :eek_blue: What's with the spoiler on the the roof? xD

Now that I've had the car for about a week I've noticed a few flaws.

front left brake pad is worn, Air conditioner needs re-gassing, drivers side electric window gets stuck sometimes, window washer is broke & some interior lights are blown. Least its all stuff that can be fixed :)

It was still worth it though for only $1000

• 2 weeks later...

:D I added a boot tip spoiler to my car today. Found it at a wreckers & they are pretty rare. I'm not a big fan of huge tuner spoilers & think they make cars look cheap but i think this add's a bit of class to my car.

(Yes im aware it dosnt sit 100% flush with the boot but i am gonna fix that)

*Edit*My god i look fat in the reflection of my car lol

That spoiler looks nice, it fits the car's shape very nicely. Did you have to paint it to match your car?

Also your car is really clean.

Thanks :) i Gave my car a good wash before i put that on. Also yeah it was originally blue so we resprayed it red. I fixed it & now it sits perfectly flat with the boot :).

• 2 weeks later...