We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My first car!

ShadowGT

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i can get it now :( Because i am under 21 i can not legally get a loan out on my own i need a adult to sign off on it in case i was not able to pay off the loan, And because my dad hates that ute & reckons it's too over priced & old he won't sign off on a loan for me.

He wants me to save a bit more, get out a $15,000 loan & buy a 2003 Falcon XR6 ute (newer version of the ute i showed you). I'm all for getting a 2003 XR6 but i don't know where he plans on finding one for under $15,000

2003 BA Falcon XR6

post-14-1088662479.jpg

rt.i.ford.falcon.xr6.turbo.ute.black.side.JPGrt.i.ford.falcon.xr6.turbo.ute.rear.JPG

Guest RB26DETT

wow. those are cool. you don't see anything like that here. it's like, a cool small pick-up. :)

i still want a HSV GTS! >.<

yes, sadly I had no choice in the matter, but for learning to drive (only been driving solo for 3 months), its probably a good thing as it gives me less distractions, allowing me to focus my attention on outside the car. But still, I wish I had a manual =[

yes, sadly I had no choice in the matter, but for learning to drive (only been driving solo for 3 months), its probably a good thing as it gives me less distractions, allowing me to focus my attention on outside the car. But still, I wish I had a manual =[

meh i'm not fussed. If im only gonna be driving auto cars whats the point of having a manual licence.

Then when you go on holiday and there are no autos your a bit screwed really.

Well i'll make sure that don't happen. Anyway say what you may about Auto's cos we have something you don't. Overdrive! Theres not much more exhilarating(For me atleast anyway) for a auto driver then to plant the foot & hear the engine rev hard as Overdrive kicks in & shifts to a lower gear for higher RPM. it can make even the crappiest 4 cylinder cars sound meaty under the hood :).