We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Team NISMO

Murcielago

If I can't advertise a club here then you can close it :o

I'm here to advertise a club that I've started with my friend StablestKILLA, called Team NISMO. Basically it's a Nissan enthusiast club, and we've already racked in a few members! If you want to become part of it, send me (DarkRave23) a message on Xbox Live, or post here.

Some information you might want to know:

• Our club car is a Nissan 350Z Coupe or Roadster, NO Nismo tunes. President and Vice-President are white 350Z's and regular members are black 350Z's. You have your choice of wheels and interior colour.
  • We aren't a club that races often, so don't be surprised if you join and you don't race a lot. Mostly we just gather and cruise or stuff. We do race semi-often though, either at the Drag strip or Oahu Raceway.
  • President: DarkRave23, Vice-president: StablestKILLA. Talk to either of us for more information or to join!

If you want to join, send me a message on Xbox Live and say you'd like to join, and I'll send you a friend request; when you accept it I'll invite you to the club.

Thanks,

Murcielago

-edit- I handed over t he club to an assassin 21, who handed it over to another player. I have no idea who has it now. :(