We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Celebration Cruise II - 7th March '08

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might change my car when I get in game, most probably to the Noble M14 just to get a bit of extra speed as everyone else has chosen slightly faster cars than mine and of course the Alfa can't be upgraded to stage 3, which adds to the disadvantage of driving it ;)

Might change my car when I get in game, most probably to the Noble M14 just to get a bit of extra speed as everyone else has chosen slightly faster cars than mine and of course the Alfa can't be upgraded to stage 3, which adds to the disadvantage of driving it ;)
You could always just swap the alfa body with a faster car, so it gives you the illusion you're driving it :p

From the cruise...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

SLR = Me

White F430 = Iced_Bullet

Noble = Speedfreak i belive

CLK DTM = Speedracer

Blue Gallardo = The Scottish Spotter

Red Gallardo = Mb

Saleen S281 = S71NG3R

Carboy = Z06

The cruise was a lot of fun, besides Pressurized ruining every good potential picture. lol

WTF???

From the cruise...

SLR = Me

White F430 = Iced_Bullet

Noble = Speedfreak i belive

CLK DTM = Speedracer

Blue Gallardo = The Scottish Spotter

Red Gallardo = Mb

Saleen S281 = S71NG3R

Carboy = Z06

WTF???

Well the done part, uhh sorry about that comment, I was a bit irritated. Besides, how am I a bloody maniac? (Found the quote in my email.) LOL

Was quite a good cruise :D Not as much fun as the other one imho.
Yeah :(

I think next time we need to sort out on here what we will be doing before we get in-game. In other words, sort out rules etc ... for driving and for picture taking.

Just goes to show how good the other one was, as it still hasn't been beaten in "bestness"

Next time road rules are a must. Now if you crashed one time it took ages to catch up.
No. As the first Celebration Cruise had no road rules. What went wrong this time was people not slowing down if they got too far ahead. Even when we'd stop for me to film. Everyone would drive off and leave me when I had no GPS on or Names visible. Last time, we had a mixture of A class down to C. Meaning Speed who was in the SLR, went at a slower space.

This is, imo, what went wrong this time. Even though I said at the beginning, people just didn't slow down and wait for the rear people.

@ Everyone ... You don't actually have to stop ... just slow down to let people catch up. You could just do road rules until people are "almst" together.

Last time there was a speedlimit right? :)

Yes, i did wait for people who were slower :D

But people didn't wait for me when i crashed.

I did crash often yesterday lol, first time in ages that i did TDU again.

Driving aid was off, so had to get used to it again. :) Also, i think the A-class cars shouldn't be tuned, then they can't go so fast anyway :D

Last time there was a speedlimit right? :)

Yes, i did wait for people who were slower :D

But people didn't wait for me when i crashed.

I did crash often yesterday lol, first time in ages that i did TDU again.

Driving aid was off, so had to get used to it again. :) Also, i think the A-class cars shouldn't be tuned, then they can't go so fast anyway :D

I didn't think there was a speed limit last time. ah well. Next time people will just have to be nice and wait. /yes a few of you did, but not everyone. It's better when we're all driving together at high speed and i get close up bum shots of people ;)

Yeah OK. How about ...

We have a speed limit of 150mph. However you can occasionally break that (ie. to film) or just to drive with someone else ... so we get some nice overtaking and if you do get overtaken, it doesn't matter, you don't have to break the speed limit too, just carry on as you were :)

Then if that is a success, then maybe after that we could do dummit like these ...

ie: treating it like your own, and on the bumpy bits, you're afraid that you will damage your car, so you slow down ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV43F2bVLEU