We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New NFS.

Guest RB26DETT

Guest RB26DETT

here's a quote from wikipedia

EA Games president Frank Gibeau has confirmed that the next Need for Speed installment is in development. He also stated that due to the fact that the sales of ProStreet didn't live up to EA's hopes for the game, the franchise will go back to its roots with a number of features, including open-world racing and a new highway battle mode.[4]

It's expected that the game will feature a brand new game mechanic and a "Most Wanted-ish" sandbox style of gameplay. An official announcement is expected to be made in the beginning of July at the latest.

sounds promising. i hope they make it MMO like TDU.:)

I'm very wary of trucsting Wiki info due to anyone being able to edited but this is probably true as most game sequals do start being developed whilst the current game is ending/ended production.

At leats they are going back to when the game was better (imo) and going from there but to be honest I've kinda given up on NFS's.

Guest RB26DETT

Carbon, I mean Crapon was crap. Stupid continuation to an "okay" story, I hate the drifting physics, wingmans are just ???? (i'd rather race by myself).

Prostreet is an average game. nothing really WOW! , maybe just the graphics. if you don't have an xbox 360 and can't play forza, this is the closest thing but not exactly like forza. i hate that prostreet restricts the players car to a specific mode. i wish they take that out and just restrict fwd and awd cars from drifting.

The only reason I didnt like Most Wanted, there were no Nissan's. No Skyline = BAD!

The perfect NFS would be the gameplay of Most Wanted, graphics of Prostreet, free roaming MMO like TDU, and of course the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR.