We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tutorial: Create Your Own Number Plate

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Not bad but it looks like I wasn't specific.

Can I have the font in TDU font and also with the high quality rainbow background, and the Apple logo which is here next to it, if you ave more space then put another one as well.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...Tech/Apple.jpg

With the TDU font, such a long name is not going to fit, I've different fonts but "Th3PCG3n1us" is just too long for a big fonttype.

The rainbow thing isn't available in a higher quality. I'd have to redraw the whole thing, and I don't have the time for that atm.

Where you want the applse-logo isn't clear to me, I reccon on both sides of you nick?

When I'm a little less occupied, I'll see what i can do, but again: I can't guarantee anything.

- Little_Ghost

Hey Jorn,

I finally finished your plates, sorry that it took a little longer, I got caught-up in a movie :-D! (that's also why I just took a quick screenshot, and noticed afterwards, that the plate isn't as clear in the picture as ai thought it was)

Hope you like 'em!

9-JLS-11

[Download]

wftfymcaul.thumb250.jpg

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

- Little Ghost

Sorry for being off topic.....but how on earth were you able to mod the gallardo to make it the lp 560....ive been lookin everywhere for it....

if u have it can u please upload it.....pretty please...its awsome:thumbsup:

Sorry for being off topic.....but how on earth were you able to mod the gallardo to make it the lp 560....ive been lookin everywhere for it....

if u have it can u please upload it.....pretty please...its awsome:thumbsup:

It's still under construction aka WIP aka work in "progress".

I say "progress" because I'm very bussy atm and just can't find the time to work on it or any of the other mods I'm working on :-(.

I'll try to complete it as soon as possible but I can't give anyone an estemation of when that will be, sorry.

(Good news is: it will be released... some day)

- Little_Ghost

Yep I want the logo on both sides and if you cant fit it on then use the same font but make it bold so it sounds out more clearer, don't worry about the rainbow. It doesnt matter too much and take your time as I am in no rush too

He Genius *grin*

I uploaded a new plate for you, please test it and tell me what you think.

- Little_Ghost

Wow! Awesome, thanks so much. I wonder what I could give you in return?

*Yesh! I tis the Genius*

As you can see, i placed the apple logo on a different place then you wanted.

Next to the name they where standing on the rainbow, and thus not be as clearly visable as you'd expect/I'd like :D (actually, you didn't see them at all untill you looked realy good)

I now placed them as the tighning screws (so to say).

I think the whole thing look snazy and slik. Even the rounded-off corners seem te be working realy well.

I hope you have a lot of fun with them, and hope they bring you a lot of gold cups etc etc ;)!

- Little_Ghost

Hi everybody,

As i've lost my photoshop CD, or maybe at the office?

Can someone modify for me the A19 LDP Plate and do a FOX ONE? as well as putting F for France instead of GB?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!

Hey FoxMlder,

Is this something along the lines youu wanted?

FoxMlder

[Download]

qvvruphxva.jpg

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

- Little_Ghost

I don't know what it looked like but I think this plate was used (since it's the ony hawaii redisch one). And since I made that one, I just whiped something up real fast... so... something like this??

- Little_Ghost

yeah thats cool :)