We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BTCC & Motorsport: ITV4 *Brands Hatch 21st September 11:30PM*

Eudemon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Because of the weather you didn't miss much as the race only did about 6 or 7 laps I think and then got red flagged after 2 marshall's got slightly injured attending to Steven Jellie when a Honda Integra came in shortly after and hit them.

Weather's clearing up now though so looks like it's all good to go!

Got to say the patter from the commentators is very funny and enjoyable also.

Because of the weather you didn't miss much as the race only did about 6 or 7 laps I think and then got red flagged after 2 marshall's got slightly injured attending to Steven Jellie when a Honda Integra came in shortly after and hit them.

Weather's clearing up now though so looks like it's all good to go!

Got to say the patter from the commentators is very funny and enjoyable also.

The worst thing is that they put adverts on every 10 minutes and that stupid Honda Auris advert is on twice every time and its doing my head in

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! What a drive and what a race by Mat Jackson. That car is one hell of a setup and what a drive, the way he just planted that car and held on and the lines and passing, what a godly drive that was.

I mean starts 18th and finished 2nd, and it could have been 1st !! 0.101 of a second between Turkington and Jackson, someone needs to get an onboard from Jackson for that race cause dammn that was incredible.

I was flicking in between Eurosport and ITV4 so I was watching the WTCC & BTCC, in the end I found WTCC more exciting so I watched that but now I am watching the Porsche Supercup :).

BTW what was with Ted Kravitz saying there is nothing wrong with being a guinea (:badspelling:) pig ?????

'It worked for Heikki Kovlaleinen in Monaco' :oook:.

Well that was a great final race and that was a good battle between Chilton and Jackson. Had to laugh at Plato, he seems to think normal rules don't apply to him as he lunged to pass just before the safety car and then watching the Motorbase teams string of badluck unfold again was disappointing as they never seem to get a break.

Next BTCC is at Snetterton but in 6 weeks!! I love that track especially when they used to race it at night, thank goodness for Euro 2008 to keep me occupied until then.

Don't worry Diablo,

We have the Canadian GP next week :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus with Le Mans in a couple of weeks aswell, 24 hours of pure racing, sitting on the sofa doing nothing and drinking lager:excited: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!