We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grand Theft Auto 4 Review!

ShadowGT

So mellors do you like the feeling of being a smartarse over the net, is it a good feeling or is it that in the real world you get bullied in school or something and have to do this to make yourself feel better ??????

I'm just wondering !

Me, smartarse? I was just simply stating my opinions and some facts, you can't say that i was being a smartarse for this reason, surely not. I believe it was you who got bullied at school and this is the reason deep down for you wanting to be canadian.

Me, smartarse? I was just simply stating my opinions and some facts, you can't say that i was being a smartarse for this reason, surely not. I believe it was you who got bullied at school and this is the reason deep down for you wanting to be canadian.

Nah more like I wanna get away from the UK, its weather, its goverment, its taxes, its people & its way of life.

I wanna drive a big Yanky V8 and not be looked down on by my neighbours, I wanna wake up in the winter and know I will have to shovel the snow off the drive in -20 weather, I wanna live more comforatably, I wanna watch some decent hockey in person (not disrespect to hockey in the UK but the Canadian minor leagues are probably much better :D!) & lastly I wanna play hockey for an amateur league that gets more than 30 people watching a game at an arena :D.

So yeah would I wanna emigrate all the way to Canada if I was bullied ??????

Thats a bit stupid isn't it ????

Nah more like I wanna get away from the UK, its weather, its goverment, its taxes, its people & its way of life.

I wanna drive a big Yanky V8 and not be looked down on by my neighbours, I wanna wake up in the winter and know I will have to shovel the snow off the drive in -20 weather, I wanna live more comforatably, I wanna watch some decent hockey in person (not disrespect to hockey in the UK but the Canadian minor leagues are probably much better :D!) & lastly I wanna play hockey for an amateur league that gets more than 30 people watching a game at an arena :D.

So yeah would I wanna emigrate all the way to Canada if I was bullied ??????

Thats a bit stupid isn't it ????

Maybe