We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How's that guys? [Update #2] [More Questions]

Eudemon

[#2 Update] - Iced_Bullet

For example:

Should the 'Rim Swapping' Thread be split into different threads, one for each type of tutorial? Or would this create too many new threads?

Should the downloadable content posts be moved into their own threads?

• Stickied or stay unstickied?

I have my own opinions, they remain untold to keep things fair ;)

[#1 Update] - Iced_Bullet

I've stickied all the important threads in the relevant sections ... Do you think it should stay like it is? Or should they be unstickied?

Also, do we need a new Section for things such as GPS, HUD, Speedometers etc (Called 'Game Visual Interface Mods' or similar). As these are being developed as we speak, and some are already out. Also, what about the Engine mod? I know it's not popular ... so should it stay where it is, or in another section?

Should the Mod List be stickied? Should there be a thread for new mods for people to post within and then decanted into the relevant threads? etc etc, you get my drift.

Feedback please :D

After 5 days, when we have enough feedback, the elves will be sent to work :cool:

[Original Thread] - Diablo

Hey guys, as you can see we have created the easy to decipher sections that the poll results asked for so what's the verdict?

Any changes you would make or add, let us know. Thanks!

Diablo, what should we do for the mod tools bit?

• One thread for the bnk unpacker ....
  • One for the TDU Modding Tools
  • One for the Photoshop Plugin??
  • Or combine them into one? (In the Tools subsection)

I'll make the threads in the normal section, when I hear an answer, then you can move them across, as there is't a 'post thread button in there yet'

Good job! :excited:

I would donate, but I dont have a card, so the ads will have to do for now :)

Diablo, what should we do for the mod tools bit?
  • One thread for the bnk unpacker ....
  • One for the TDU Modding Tools
  • One for the Photoshop Plugin??
  • Or combine them into one? (In the Tools subsection)

I'll make the threads in the normal section, when I hear an answer, then you can move them across, as there is't a 'post thread button in there yet'

Good job! :excited:

I would donate, but I dont have a card, so the ads will have to do for now :)

I think a thread for each one would be best but if one tool works well with another then make sure to post that below with a link to the corresponding thread. If we start with this then it is much easier if we have to combine them later, well tbh either way works easy in that respect.

Why are the donations in USD? :/
The script I am using for that only had the singular option available for selection and we picked US Dollar due to it's Universal identity.

HOWEVER, I have just messed around with the script slightly and have now made it so you can donate in a variety of currencies (hopefully your own) so that you can know exactly how much you are wanting to donate without having to do any sort of conversions or the like. When you enter an amount then hit the button you will see at the top right the amount and currency the donation will go as.

Thanks mate, wouldn't have thought of doing that had you not asked. :p

Noodles sound a bit random, but tasteh all the same ;)
How about beans, noodles and meatballs then? :D

The script I am using for that only had the singular option available for selection and we picked US Dollar due to it's Universal identity.

HOWEVER, I have just messed around with the script slightly and have now made it so you can donate in a variety of currencies (hopefully your own) so that you can know exactly how much you are wanting to donate without having to do any sort of conversions or the like. When you enter an amount then hit the button you will see at the top right the amount and currency the donation will go as.

Thanks mate, wouldn't have thought of doing that had you not asked. :p

Yeah, I'd thought about doing it a couple of times, but wasn't sure about taxes and wierd other stuff added one for making international transactions and the like :) *rummages around for card*

How about beans, noodles and meatballs then? :D

Wow, I had that for lunch, just without the noodles xD

HAHA I tried to bypass the block by typing in the url http://forum.turboduck.net/forumdisplay.php?f=52 but it wouldn't let me :p

I only did it to see if it worked, but im too dumb for hacking haha! hope you don't mind lol! I wouldn't have done anything if it had worked though ...

Anyway ... Ive got pictures stored on my PC and i will start to get some more links added soon ...